Poo Nappies

M

Maffie

Hi all

I just got to thinking after Noah's poo today do you have specific nappies for wee only or poo nappies?

I have nappies I dont want poo in :rofl: Do I sound insane? I also have nappies which are used at specific times as wee holders when he's cluster feeding :lol:

So tell me what brands do you deem as poo nappies or your mega wee holders

I tend to chuck a pop-in on him first thing in the morning for his morning poop. If Im going out I almost always put a Flip Organic on him and take Flip Organics/BBs with me. In the summer I will more likely use embroidered WN with BL though LOL

My upsy daisy nappy i put on in the morning when can because it's ace when it comes to poo, tmi sorry but the poo just peels off into the loo with a little shake! I try not to put her in an itti if i suspect poo but other than that not really! I do cringe a little though if she does a poop in a new nappy but i think she has done this with most new nappies must be something abotu them :rofl:

Yeah everytime I put a new nappy on Ryan he does this. But recently as in the last week he's started eatig so is going a lot more often and regular so I find myself not using my 'good' nappies at this times x

yeah i have a few i keep for pooes (usually first thing in the morning) and i use eother pop ins or some of my older nappies etc....

strange question, but what is harder to stain remove - milk poo or weaning poo ?

lol i always washed her bf poo straight out with the shower so it never got chance to stain.... with her weaning pooes we've changed showers and the new one is poo (excuse the pun!!) so it doesnt get the poo out very easily . tho i would say the weaning poes would be worse .... lol that was a ramble and a half LMAO!

Molly is so erratic! No regularity to them really, she'll go through phases of having a morning poop and then it'll be an evening poop! Just when I think the ittis are safe... :cry:

Noah is now having weaning poos and they just fall straight out the nappy, especially in dream dri pop ins and the stain they leave comes out with the napisan in the wash. I think it might be that Noah complains when he's got poo in his nappy so it's in there less than a minute or so normally.

Is ok Theo pooped at 1am last night because he had his brand new FF WNNN on....he actually woke up and grinned at me whilst doing it....

i used to hand rinse audrey's pooey nappies as soon as they came off her bum, but i've recently given up on that (lazy mummy) and they still come out beautifully clean from the wash. i was just wondering if i'll have to change my ways in a few months when i start to wean her ! although i always use liners, her poos have been so explosive recently they splatter the entire nappy (sorry !) :D

Noah's have started to be more shaped sorry tmi so they just plop off but not sure what they would be like if i didnt know he had pood and then he wriggled about on it :shrug: Noah only has a tiny bit of food a day and it surprised me how quickly his poo changed

Noah's have started to be more shaped sorry tmi so they just plop off but not sure what they would be like if i didnt know he had pood and then he wriggled about on it :shrug: Noah only has a tiny bit of food a day and it surprised me how quickly his poo changed

Totally agree, I can't believe how quickly it changed considering were doing blw and I didn't even think he was actually eating anything :wacko:

we've been blw a good week and a bit now and i haven't noticed any change in his poos yet

as for poo nappies - which ever, whenever his poo doesn't seem to have a routine anymore. :rofl:

I keep saying that weaning is forever away yet...like its never, ever gonna happen...hes gonna be an exclusive booby baby forever!!!

Aisling goes through phases of pooing 5 times a day so these days every nappy is a poo nappy! She does seem to save her really nasty poos for new nappies though :lol:

Theo pooped in his mini lala the second AND third time he wore it *sigh*

When will our babies learn that pretty nappies aren't for pooping in?! :lol:

Noah is cheeky and grabs off plates he kinda led the way ina stubborn way that he was having food.

Last time he was in a non poo nappy, he did his poo face and i got the nappy off with a tiny drop in it then he did poo explosion all over the change mat :haha: Not the first time he's pooped on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->