POOP!! And lots of it 8D

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
:haha:

Ok so I know this is weird... But I had to ask some mommies!! (In a place I won't be embarrassed to ask!)

I know a common symptom of labor coming soon is frequent, loose bowel movements.

What about just frequent bowel movements, though??
The past 3 days I have been going 3-5 times a day. It's not really soft, but not hard either (ew, sorry... Tmi)
There's a LOT, though.. Like really! I go once in the morning (a smaller one) then around 12-1pm I have an extremely large one every day :blush:
It's quite literally as big as my forearm in length (ewwww ewwwww >_<) the rest of the day is filled with frequent, smaller poos. Even when I don't end up going, I usually feel like I need to go but can't!

What do y'all think? Am I just a weirdo or is this a labour sign?? Maybe just baby pushing down on all my bits??

I would like to know this, too. I'm not going as frequently as THAT, but I AM going much more frequently than I used to. And they are all soft.

Hopefully it's a sign for us! Right after posting this I had quite the terrible braxton hick contraction which came along with lower back pain and cramping. Then my body seemed like it was trying to push more out when I had just gone before posting!! I had to run to the bathroom and this time it was soft :x

Yuck!

I SO agree! It's hard enough wiping normally without being able to see or reach all that well, but then when it's all soft and you have to wipe and wipe and wipe to make sure you're clean... ug!

Crossing my fingers that it's a sign baby is on its way!

Funny you should post this! The past few days ive been more times than I have done for the whole pregnancy!
Mine are soft though and like twice a day. X

I've been doing this for 2 weeks and I'm 40+3 :(

any updates ladies? I have been getting the constant urge to poo today and yesterday along with Braxton Hicks. No idea what's going on but baby feels really low

Oh my goodness same! But I actually didnt poo as much yesterday! Still- feels like I have to run to the bathroom constantly. Sharp pelvic pains constantly as well as more cramping! Lots of cramping when my braxton hicks come and go- sometimes when I get them I even get the groin pain. Gonna keep an eye on those today o.o

I am joining the poo club too!! Past few days haven't been as bad but have started iron tablets which impacts on it too. Every time I go for a walk I get pains like I need a poo about half way around even though I go before I leave. I desperately want this baby to choose her own birthday rather than the one picked by the hospital so I want this to be a good sign!!!

Wooo another member!! Lol

This can also be the symptom-searchers club. Cuz I've been looking for anything at all that points to labour lol! I jump at every twinge and cramp

Ditto pm!! I start every day hoping today is the day, not that I hate being pregnant but just that I am really sore now and it's soo hot. Every cramp or pain I take note of time so can compare if happens again, so hard when all we want is our babies in our arms right now! I know having the scheduled section time means I know when she is coming but I would love for her to pick her own birthdate - just seems nicer lol.

Same! And I don't wanna be cut open again :( I have a soon to be year old to take care of and he will not wait for a section incision to heal lol!

Status update: Same status. Still same poo symptoms with irregular Braxton Hicks. 2 weeks and 2 days till DD for me.

Still waiting. :\

No further advance from me either. Walking makes me clean out but no contractions start so just waiting waiting.

Pm is in l and d so we should get a baby update from her sometime! Exciting!!

Update girls

Baby girl arrived today at 4pm
4 hours of labour and 42 min of pushing

She's perfect 6.6 pounds xx

Congrats bazz!! Our babies share a birthday!

I was in labour for 3 hours and did 10min of pushing (3 pushes) and she was out!!!

7.13ibs 21 inches :) yay for jan 20th babies!!

Congrats to both the new mommies! So happy for you!

Still waiting for me. Dr. said I was 1.5cm and 70% effaced today. I'm not sure what exactly 70% means. Anytime now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->