POOP!! And lots of it 8D

congrats Bazzb!!!! wonderful news :)

I am still waking up with terrible poo cramps every morning and constant Braxton Hicks every day combined with poo cramps!! they become quite frequent and then fizzle out. Maybe something to do with the RLT?

Congrats princess mommy !!! How did I miss your announcement?! So glad you didn't have to have a csec or be induced ! Post a pic when u get a chance:) hope all is well!

Congrats, ladies!

Though it scares me that you posted this and delivered within two days. I'm pg w triplets and 29+4. I've been have regular BH at 5 min apart for 4 weeks. Now they are low and in back. At yesterday's appt I wasn't dialated but was 80% effaced. Today woke up w frequent and loose poops and gagging. I've been so constipated the whole pg.

Oy! I'm so scared!

Ug. I'm STILL waiting. Still same symptoms, no changes. :\

Considering buying one of those balls everyone is talking about and see if that helps.

Sorry gals! :( I hope y'all go soon! I have been busy busy with a newborn and 11mo- sorry I haven't been on much.

Here is a pic for ya :) Ara Irene (pronounced are-uh)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
Yup I am still waiting, c section in 2 days now so think that will happen before she makes any move of her own at this point.

Erg :( sorry waiting... At least you don't have long now! Try to enjoy your last few days :)

Anyone else have an update yet? Doctor said I was 3cm this evening. Now I am having little contractions pretty regular. Hoping this keeps up so I can go to the hospital!

Hazel Zara Roke born 4.01pm, 4.7kg, 58cm long. We both doing well - I'm a bit sore but glad she is here and safely being how big she was!

Hazel Zara Roke born 4.01pm, 4.7kg, 58cm long. We both doing well - I'm a bit sore but glad she is here and safely being how big she was!

Congrats! So glad you are both good!

Meanwhile I am still waiting... 39 weeks today.

Lol at forearm length and ur eww right after it. Gave me a giggle sorry. Are you guys eating more than usual?drinking more than usual? Hopefully it is a sign for u guys. if it is...keep em comin!!!!

Sorry gals! :( I hope y'all go soon! I have been busy busy with a newborn and 11mo- sorry I haven't been on much.

Here is a pic for ya :) Ara Irene (pronounced are-uh)
she's a cutie. Congrats. And cute name.

congrats Bazzb!!!! wonderful news :)

I am still waking up with terrible poo cramps every morning and constant Braxton Hicks every day combined with poo cramps!! they become quite frequent and then fizzle out. Maybe something to do with the RLT?
Aww. It always sucks when pain is accompanied with it. Horrid

I was eating more and this poop fest continued after my baby was born LOL... Goodness :p

I am at 40+1 today! Ahh! Sunday everything seemed to stop, including the soft stools. Dr gave me a sweep yesterday and the soft stools seem to have returned, but still no sign of baby.

I'm scheduled for induction next Thursday (12th) if she doesn't come before then. That will be my 41 week mark. :/

I am at 40+1 today! Ahh! Sunday everything seemed to stop, including the soft stools. Dr gave me a sweep yesterday and the soft stools seem to have returned, but still no sign of baby.

I'm scheduled for induction next Thursday (12th) if she doesn't come before then. That will be my 41 week mark. :/

Good luck!! Hope things happen before you have to be induced!!

Hey ladies!
Well the 'clearing out' I had didnt do much for me as I still had to be induced! Which is strange as I cleared out the morning before my ds1 was born!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->