Poor OH...

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
I puke after sex, almost immediately, and nearly everytime. Lol. I'm pretty sure it's motion sickness. But eventually this is going to get to him. Lol. The things we puy them through pregnant. :)

Oh my gosh! If that happened to me there would be no more dtd! :haha:

Yeah I did that too. Poor DH has been waiting for a night when I am not about to puke. Hopefully its soon he is going crazy :p

What is this 'sex' of which you speak??

Ha ha ha that's what I was thinking. We haven't dtd since I ovulated!!!! Too scared to bleed and been feeling so sick and tired I literally have 0 desire! Hope it changes for dh sake!!!

Your hubby is one of the lucky ones! haha! I've been too scared! I think mine would definitely take a bit of puke if it meant he was getting more! :blush:

My hormones are raging! I feel like a teenager again! All he has to do is touch me for an extended period of time and I'm.... turned on :blush: lol. I know it probably won't last much longer, so I'm taking advantage while it lasts. Besides the puking after, lol, it is extremely pleasurable. Everything is more.... sensitive. :) :blush:

Lol! That's just what I was thinking. DH is probably going to go insane. I just haven't felt in the mood lately, plus is doesn't help that I'm crampy and currently have a Bartholin cyst(ouchy!)
I do wish I was more in the mood though. I remember when I was pregnant with DS it was amazing. Everything was more intense. I was a complete horn dog most of the time. :haha:

:rofl: I nearly spit my cranberry juice reading that. Oh yes, that's how I'm feeling!

My hormones are raging! I feel like a teenager again! All he has to do is touch me for an extended period of time and I'm.... turned on :blush: lol. I know it probably won't last much longer, so I'm taking advantage while it lasts. Besides the puking after, lol, it is extremely pleasurable. Everything is more.... sensitive. :) :blush:

Lucky about at least feeling sexy! We've dtd ONCE since bfp because I just haven't felt up to it. I second the suggestion for trying seabands, they help with nausea but are also made for motion sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->