Poor progression?

LoveCakes

Reaction score
Poor progression

I'm so happy to get my BFP I'm just worried today's test doesn't look darker than yesterday's.

Opinions please I know there are only 3 tests and I'll test again in the morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 28
I wouldn't worry at this point, the progression looks good still. Sometimes it can take two or three days after a half decent line for it to get darker. My tests looked very similar to this for three days or so before the line slowly darkened up and i got 'pregnant' on a digi. Best of luck :)

It looks great! Its better to compare every other day its easier to see the difference. Also let it completely dry and i bet it will look darker. Try not to worry!

If you're looking for progression, I would stop using ICs. They're terrible for it! The best test for progression would be frers. I imagine since you have a nice clear line on a cheapie, you should get a really good one on a frer! Good luck! :flower:

Thanks ladies I'm just still so shocked! AF isn't due till Sunday and I wanted to see a bit of progression to keep me hopeful. I'm 12dpo

I got a lovely progression on these with my lg and they dried out nice and pink.

This time round I got a few evaps and they have dried grey?!

I got a pregnant 1-2 weeks on a cb digi tonight.

The thing is, with cheapies, progression could look good sometimes and other times it could look bad. They're just not reliable that way.

If you got a positive on a digi though, I wouldn't worry! :) It doesn't get more official than that, congrats!

Digi's don't lie! Congratulations. Maybe don't focus on progression from now xo

That progression looks perfect to me! Here is my IC progression with DS if it helps :) Congrats! Notice from 9-11 DPO there is barely any progression and then boom, things start to pick up.

Attachments

• SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 26
Your tests look perfect! I can't tell much prgression from day to day, but when I compare Mondays and Fridays the difference is amazing. Mondays I can barely see, and Fridays FRER's test line is as dark as the control.

Thanks everyone. I cracked last night and did another test and it was much darker than the fmu one. I think I just get better results at night.

I've run out of those tests now but have 2 more cb digis so will take them a week and two weeks from now.

I'll get an early scan due to clomid too.

Wantalittle1 I love how organised and specific your note taking is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->