PopIns Bamboo/Rumparooz BTP/Totsbots BTP Pockets

Some price changes...

Close Parent Bamboo Popins with Night boosters in Coconut - £11 each or £20 for both

Rumparooz Lux - £10

Adding -

4 Totsbots BTP Pockets
1 Orange Stars
1 Green Stars
1 Purple Circles
1 Yellow Circles

All good condition, no stains, aplix still good :thumbup: Comes with one long insert per nappy.
These arent like the Easyfit v1. They're the old style pockets. The inserts come away completely from the nappy (like a BG) rather than being attached like with the v1 Easyfits. I'd like £7.00 each for these please :)
I'm selling these because I'm slowly upgrading my Totsbots stash to v2 Easyfits.

Piccies will follow once Evie is in bed!

is there anything you'd swap for the rumparoo?

Iv got a yellow AIO large itti (slllllightly crinkly on the outside but totally fine!)

2 BBOS...pink, green, brown sage spots one or a cowprint one (Both EUC) -however I realize these will be worth slightly more but could arrange something?

Tbh I dont really need anymore nappies! I dont have the room for them and I'm trying to fund the ones I just bought :rofl:

Sorry sweetie :hugs:

Double Post!!
It's been really bad posting on here lately lol! It keeps timing out and then putting out doubles... I thought it was my connexion :haha:

Piccies of Totsbots Pockets :)

Attachments

• PB030100.jpg
    PB030100.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
  • PB030101.jpg
    PB030101.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
ok i'l put up these BBOS up for sale in that case...

I do have a 5 pack of Easyfits V2s (Mushroom Magic) on their way, they're seconds but its just cosmetic so work perfectly, and they come with extra boosters too :thumbup:

I will be selling one, maybe two..iv already got 3 flower power and 1 mushroom in my stash so 5 more mushrooms might be excessive!! :haha: Possibly swap one of them....

im really torn i really want your pop ins im trying to sort out funds xx

I do have a 5 pack of Easyfits V2s (Mushroom Magic) on their way, they're seconds but its just cosmetic so work perfectly, and they come with extra boosters too :thumbup:

I will be selling one, maybe two..iv already got 3 flower power and 1 mushroom in my stash so 5 more mushrooms might be excessive!! :haha: Possibly swap one of them....

I ordered the same ones myself a couple of days ago :rofl: That's why I wanted to sell these nappies to fund the new ones lol! So I have 6 Mushroom Magics, I really couldnt have another ;)
I only have one Flower Power tho ....

:rofl:

I ordered the same ones myself a couple of days ago :rofl: That's why I wanted to sell these nappies to fund the new ones lol! So I have 6 Mushroom Magics, I really couldnt have another ;)
I only have one Flower Power tho ....

:rofl:

:rofl:!!!!

What are we like?! I may just keep all five then :blush:...I love them! Will see if OH lets me or if i have to sell one or two :haha:

I have to admit that the Mushroom Magic ones are my fave, but I do love the Flower Power too .. if your OH makes you sell a couple, and one of them happens to be a Flower one ... :haha:

Are you considering selling one of the mushroom ones? I really want to try one. Silly I know but I love mushrooms.

Aww sorry hun, not gonna sell any of my v2 atm, I'm still building that part of my stash :haha:

bummer. tis silly as i've moved away from aplix but i love mushrooms. think i'll buy the training pants instead.

Bumpity Bump

Still for Sale

2 PopIns (bamboo) in White with night boosters
1 Rumparooz in Lux (btp)
4 Totsbots Pockets
Selection of Girlie Ebay cheapies (97k Gallery)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->