Popping in from first trimester

A

AndreZZ

Sorry to bother you ladies again but wanted to see if any of you went through the same thing in your first trimester.
I went in for my viability scan today and should have been measurin about 7w 1d/7w 2d based on ovulation.
I am measuring 6w 5d which puts me about 3-4 days behind.
Baby had a heartbeat of 130.

Should I be concerned/did any of you go through something similar and all turned out fine?

First of all congrasts! No need to be worried, with my first I measured a full week behind, I ovulated later than I thought or implanted later and my little girl is goign to be 2 in 2 days and she is perfect. You dates may change again come your next scan too, all babies grow and develop at different rates. Good luck to you and try not to worry, enjoy your pregnancy!! :)

I measured 3 days behind at my first scan at 7w2days. By 10 weeks he was just 1 day behind and now he normally measures a few days ahead. No worries. They are so little at that point and unless you're more than a week off, docs aren't typically concerned. Congrats!

I wouldn't be worried. Sometimes you can implant a little later or baby will catch up by next scan etc. Hb sounds good too, my 3rd bub was 120bpm at 6 weeks 1 day.

I wouldn't be worried. Sometimes you can implant a little later or baby will catch up by next scan etc. Hb sounds good too, my 3rd bub was 120bpm at 6 weeks 1 day.

For a second I thought your response said 'I WOULD be worried' lol my heart sank but I re read and thank you for the reassurance ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->