Positive Clearblue advanced negative cheapie.

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
This morning FMU i got peak with clearblue advanced digital opks and 2 hrs later (different urine sample) did a cheapie strip opk and it is not where near positive!.

Which one do I believe??? 🤔

Attachments

• 20180630_101642.jpg
    20180630_101642.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180630_085907.jpg
    20180630_085907.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 12
My motto if in doubt bd it out. I got a false peak once on those advanced. To be fair my cycle was crazy post bcp so I think for my cycles now it would work fine.

I would test again later today as maybe your surge with IC is just around the corner.

Thank you!, we did BD this AM after I got the peak
I plan ok testing with another cheapie tonight and I'll do another CBD tomorrow too.

So confusing!! I want to know when i can take a hpt lol

Test was even lighter tonight!!. Not sure what to think!

Grr that is annoying. I honestly would think the digi is wrong. I got a false positive because it detected a rise from my baseline but it wasn't a true surge/positive.

Do you check your cm? I like using opk, cm, and bbt to chart my fertility. Then again I know some women don't produce a lot of cm so it can be tough to use it with tracking.

I will say my opks (IC) wouldn't gradually get darker. It would be semi dark then faint then bam positive. It's honestly why I only used them if I had ewcm or around my usual O time. It can be frustrating to think it's about to be positive and then go faint.

I hope you get an answer soon.

Okay so did you test with the IC'S the day before the clearblue positive one in the am? If so what did it look like? Was it dark or light? Also are you peeing every morning religiously on the Clearblue one?

Clearblue Digital requires a level of 40 miu for the LH surge. The IC'S only need an amount of 20-25 I believe to get positive. LH I hear (don't quote me on this) is pooling in the urine in the am from overnight so that is why IC'S do not recommend FMU. When I used the clear blue advanced I would be sure to use 2nd morning urine where it is still concentrated but I would at least have cleared my body of any LH sticking around from the night before if that makes sense? Good luck hun!! Like Flueky said BD just in case

*Where the urine is still concentrated*

When I used opk still do as we trying fully end of August so just working out roughly what CD I ovulate, anyway I used the evening urine as I found it more better than the fmu as hoping4number3 has said it's less concentrated as you been peeing all day :haha: mine today are dark but not a positive good luck hun xx

I think I'm going to have to class the first peak as just a fluke we dtd anyway just to be sure, I am checking my CM and at the moment its watery, I am charting my BBT too but its the first month so still getting used to it, using FF aswell which I used many many years ago but I seem to have forgotten everything I knew lol. I'm going to order some more cheapies on amazon I think.

Hoping4numbr3 I didn't test the day before because it was so early, peak was only on CD11 and that was the first clearblue digital I have taken, I didn't do another digi yesterday because the peak stays on the stick for 48hrs annoyingly but I have tested today which I will attach.

tdog I will try evening urine see if that makes a difference, thank you.

So here is this mornings tests, Clearblue digital was a blank circle so Low fertility but lines were still strong, I'm just waiting for the need to pee and I will do another cheapie then another cheapie tonight lol

8AitScYdddbHxNGE6

I think I'm going to have to class the first peak as just a fluke we dtd anyway just to be sure, I am checking my CM and at the moment its watery, I am charting my BBT too but its the first month so still getting used to it, using FF aswell which I used many many years ago but I seem to have forgotten everything I knew lol. I'm going to order some more cheapies on amazon I think.

Hoping4numbr3 I didn't test the day before because it was so early, peak was only on CD11 and that was the first clearblue digital I have taken, I didn't do another digi yesterday because the peak stays on the stick for 48hrs annoyingly but I have tested today which I will attach.

tdog I will try evening urine see if that makes a difference, thank you.

So here is this mornings tests, Clearblue digital was a blank circle so Low fertility but lines were still strong, I'm just waiting for the need to pee and I will do another cheapie then another cheapie tonight lol

8AitScYdddbHxNGE6

I can't see photo strange enough lol xx gl hun xx

Let me try again lol

For some reason the google images don't want to work lol.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 21
The strip doesn't look positive to me hun I would say nearly their tho I would deffo do evening pre as that's what they recommend between 10am-8pm I do after that it's not like the test knows LMAO xx

That IC is really close! FX it goes full on positive soon. I always try to BD with fertile mucus even if opk is negative:)

ICs are getting stronger, I've stopped testing in the morning altogether now but the evening ones are looking good, I think I may be 2/3 days from releasing the eggy. I did have a little pain yesterday which could have been ovulation pain so we BD last night and will do tonight. I'm running low in ICs so I'm rationing lol, hoping I wont need to order another batch :)

I've got plenty of IC HTPs for next week though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->