Positive comments only pls...

Catmumof4

Reaction score
so this is my baby number 5 and with a new daddy iv never been this big before and only 35+4, the fibromyalgia is killing me and I want her here! She is measuring ahead and large, what did u all do (in this or previous pregnancies) to help naturally get things going and when did u start? Xx

Have you spoken to your midwife? If she thinks your in enough pain that the pros outweigh cons she may agree to induce in a couple of weeks time?

I don’t think anything natural works unless baby is ready xx

I felt the same, although it was my first, baby still measured 2 weeks ahead. I was massive. My midwives thought I would go early, but instead my lo was born the day after my due date. Unfortunately, there isn’t much you can do or that anyone would recommend since you’re only 35 weeks. I would talk to your doctor or midwife about your concerns and go with their guidance. You’re almost to the finish line, but the wait is torturous especially when you’re in pain. Wishing you the best.

I feel your pain! I have a torn ligament in my hip that will require surgery after baby is born. I'm 34+6 today and I have to live on Tramadol and tylenol just to function. I'm miserable most days from the pressure, extra weight, baby movements and just all over pain :( Speak with your doctor or midwife, they may induce early . My OB is possibly going to do my C-section at 38 instead of 39 weeks because I have been in so much pain and she thinks it would be better to get baby out a bit earlier to save my hip and my sanity.

But as PP mentioned, it's still to early to try anything to "naturally" induce at home. If baby isn't ready, nothing will work anyways. I hope you feel better soon, GL! :flower:

If I can give you any advice it would be to not try and start labour early - mostly because you will drive yourself absolutely nuts every day you’re still pregnant. I started obsessing about it around the same time and it made the last month of pregnancy last FOREVER. Also absolutely nothing worked (and I tried a ton of stuff). I just ended up exhausting and frustrating myself. But I learned it’s true that the baby only comes when it’s ready unfortunately.
Hope you get some relief soon!

Thank you everyone, I have my consultant next week so will talk to him then, I'm Sooo done with all this. Had my physio last night and she said my right side isn't coping well with the added pressure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->