Positive home preg test

locamams

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This is my first posting. I am so glad to have found this site. My LMP was on 11-28-07 and I got a positive home test on 12-26-07. The pink positive line was pretty dark. I then had a blood test and the HCG levels came back low with a 50 on 12-29-07. I have tested at home lately and the pink line is getting fainter. I think I may be having a miscarriage. Has anyone else gone through this? I have had 3 miscarriages already!!:hissy:

could just be your body trying to rectify itself in this situation. Ive had it before go up and down etc, plus the time at which you test can change it too, not sure if that applies to you.

Which brand is it that you used hun? some are better than others, were they both the same too? sorry about loadsa Q's lol

:hugs: You could just have had a dodgy test? Try another maybe......as for the results, 50 is the lower end of the average level for the weeks you are, so it is not low 'low'.

Try to test again babe & good luck! :hugs:x

I have been using my first morning urine and the test brand is first response. I am very anxious because one of my miscarriages show a bright pink line and then eventually it faded to nothing. I am getting my blood tested again today. Wish me luck!! I really want this baby

Could it be a chemical pregnancy? I don't know much about them? Good luck today!

:hi: wishing u all the luck in the world for today! hope all goes well for you!! xx :hugs:

get the docs to do a blood test, i couldnt fully believe it until the results of that test.

good luck.

good luck I really hope your blood result is good :hugs:

Ok my Hcg levels came back on 1-2-08 at 93. The test a week earlier was a level 50. I go for another blood test today. It doesn't sound good. Has any gone through this before? Low levels with a normal delivery??
I can't go through another loss!:cry:

It is a good sign that the levels have doubled and I hope that your test today show the levels still increasing good luck :hugs:

I agree...the numbers are going up and that's a good sign. If you had lost the baby, the numbers would be going down, so you're moving in the right direction! :hugs:

HI everyone,
Just got blood work back on Friday. My hcg went up from 93 to 147. I am testing again today. They upped my progesterone to 600mg daily because my levels were 12.5.
Just took another pregnancy test at home too, just to see the pink line. It is strong now.
We me luck ladies. Oh my due date is Sept.6 2008

Ohhhhhhh that is my sister's birthday too!!:headspin:

I wish you all the luck in the world babe, the signs are looking good and I am glad they are giving you that extra boost of progesterone to help too, now just keep positive! :hugs:x

So as of right now there is no yolk sac or fetus on the ultrasound. My HCG levels are 3200 right now. I think I am 5 weeks gestation and 7 weeks LMP.
Has anyone gone through this? I am getting my blood results back tomorrow to see if it is still going up.
This sure has been a tough ride for my family.
I Pray this pregnancy will survive!

I had something similar happen. Got a positive home test with quite a dark line. Then I had some spotting a few days later and took another test with was more faint.

The bleeding got heavier and the home tests got lighter. I went to hospital where I had an HCG test and they checked my cervix which were closed (a good sign) but unfortunatly my HCG levels continued to drop and the bleeding got heavier.

Still the home tests can get lighter just from having plenty to drink or the time of day you're testing. I know how scary it is though and I really hope your HCG levels increase. :hugs:

Good luck, I hope you have a sticky baby in there :hugs:

The big increase in HCG levels look a really good sign. I wish you the best and hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->