Positive hpt and negative doctors test **UPDATE BETA 200**

blasiandoll92

Mother of two!
Reaction score
HELLO GUYS SO I TOOK 4 FRER AND 4 CLEARBLUE AND 3 DOLLAR GENERAL TEST. THEY ALL CAME BACK POSITIVE. WENT TO THE OBGYN TODAY AND MY TEST WAS NEGATIVE. BUT HE DID DO A BLOOD TEST SINCE I SHOWED HIM MY POSITIVE HPT. I CAME HOME AND DID 2 DIGITAL TEST AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT. THE FIRST ONE SAYS PREGNANT AND THE SECOND ONE SAYS PREGNANT (1-2) WEEKS. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS WRONG?
[IMG]https://i66.tinypic.com/ek3ng9.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i64.tinypic.com/206bok5.jpg[/IMG]

The ones at the docs office aren't as sensitive. Although since the clearblue says positive it surely should have shown on the docs test. Or opperator error. And it looks like you're pregnant! When do you get your results back? Congrats!! 😊

The ones at the docs office aren't as sensitive. Although since the clearblue says positive it surely should have shown on the docs test. Or opperator error. And it looks like you're pregnant! When do you get your results back? Congrats!! 😊

i TOOK FOUR TODAY THAT SAID PREGNANT AND I ALSO TOOK A REGULAR ONE AND THE PLUS SIGN SHOWED INSTANTLY. I GET MY RESULTS MONDAY.

How weird and frustrating!! Hopefully Monday will bring the CORRECT answer that we clearly all see!!

Same boat! I got positives on abt 5 different brands both pink and blue and negative at drs today so I got a blood test done to check levels. I'm only 8 DPO and I got the positives starting at 7 DPO, which darkened today. Goodluck to U! It makes me feel a bit better to know I'm not the only one going thru this!

Same boat! I got positives on abt 5 different brands both pink and blue and negative at drs today so I got a blood test done to check levels. I'm only 8 DPO and I got the positives starting at 7 DPO, which darkened today. Goodluck to U! It makes me feel a bit better to know I'm not the only one going thru this!

Hey did you get digital positives too? I think im only like 3 wks. Same thing happened to my bestie and her blood test came back positive. Will you get your test Monday?

Was the blood test quantitative or qualitative? As in, did they give you a number or just say pregnant versus not pregnant? Because most gyn offices blood qualitative (yes or no) has a 25miu threshold and I know the weeks estimator gave me a 1-2 weeks well below the 25miu threshold. Kaiser will straight up tell you that modern day hpts are more sensitive and accurate than anything they do in lab.

So... You're pregnant! Congrats :)

Side note: could I pleae request you not type in all caps? I read it as screaming.

Hey did you get digital positives too? I think im only like 3 wks. Same thing happened to my bestie and her blood test came back positive. Will you get your test Monday?
hi ;3 my digi still reads no but I'm finally now getting faint lines on pink dye tests that I got negatives on yesterday so my HCG is still rising and hasn't gotten high enough for my weeks estimator. With my Now 11 month old, I got EXTREMELY faint positives at 8 DPO(didn't test earlier) and my digi showed I think four days later. I just hit the 8 DPO mark a few hrs ago so I gotta wait. Will be getting results in a few hours actually since it's after midnight and they told me next morning so just under 24 hrs total wait time. ^-^

Was the blood test quantitative or qualitative? As in, did they give you a number or just say pregnant versus not pregnant? Because most gyn offices blood qualitative (yes or no) has a 25miu threshold and I know the weeks estimator gave me a 1-2 weeks well below the 25miu threshold. Kaiser will straight up tell you that modern day hpts are more sensitive and accurate than anything they do in lab.

So... You're pregnant! Congrats :)

Side note: could I pleae request you not type in all caps? I read it as screaming.

He said quantitative. I will get results Monday. But my line is getting darker and my digitals are still saying pregnant so idk. My doctor was really rude and told me I probably took all 8 of my pregnancy test wrong. I will never go back there after my blood results. I could hear him outside telling the nurse that this will be my third child.

hi ;3 my digi still reads no but I'm finally now getting faint lines on pink dye tests that I got negatives on yesterday so my HCG is still rising and hasn't gotten high enough for my weeks estimator. With my Now 11 month old, I got EXTREMELY faint positives at 8 DPO(didn't test earlier) and my digi showed I think four days later. I just hit the 8 DPO mark a few hrs ago so I gotta wait. Will be getting results in a few hours actually since it's after midnight and they told me next morning so just under 24 hrs total wait time. ^-^

YAYYY!! Let me know the results. My office is closed until Monday, so that is when I will receive my results. The worst wait of my life lol.

Oh hugs! What a jerk. I know blood tests are supposed to be the end all be all, but if you have enough hcg to be consistently getting positive lines and digitals you are definitely pregnant. I support you finding a new doctor. Sometimes they forget their bedside manner. Excited to hear your levels on Monday!

Cogratulations on being pregnant! Its pretty obvious the doc ws behind on this one.

Congratulations!

Your doctor sounds so rude :x

My hcg blood tests number is only at 17. I go back tomorrow. I am definitely pregnant tho. I know that i had implantation bleeding on the 23rd of april. Is this level okay for me being at about 3 wks???

It was going to be a low number because the urine test at the docs showed negative. You are still very early so it could be totally normal. The only way to know for sure is to get another blood test and see if the levels are going up like they should. You can also get an idea from hpts. If you use the same brand and wait 2 or 3 days between the lines should get darker.

It was going to be a low number because the urine test at the docs showed negative. You are still very early so it could be totally normal. The only way to know for sure is to get another blood test and see if the levels are going up like they should. You can also get an idea from hpts. If you use the same brand and wait 2 or 3 days between the lines should get darker.
Hey .. It went from 8 to 17 in 2 days. Is that good. I think I'm very early tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->