Positive hpt and negative doctors test **UPDATE BETA 200**

I think they want to see it double in 24 to 48 hrs so it sounds ok. As long as the next lot has gone up again. A lot of docs are not used to seeing numbers that low because they don't usually see women so early on so they are not sure what to make of them.

I think they want to see it double in 24 to 48 hrs so it sounds ok. As long as the next lot has gone up again. A lot of docs are not used to seeing numbers that low because they don't usually see women so early on so they are not sure what to make of them.

This keeps me positive. I get my next results tomorrow. I think I am extremely early also.

how did ur hcg blood test go? any update hun? xo

My hcg level came back at 8 and went to 17 in 48 hours which means it more than doubled in 48 hours. So I am pregnant, just waiting for my next draw results. I get them tomorrow. Will definitely update you guys!

Definitely don't worry about the #. My gyn says the range is huge. Countdown to pregnancy has a beta doubling time tool that I suggest as it has great charts to go with it. The fact that it more than doubled is fantastic! Excited for your next set of results

Thanks so much! This makes me feel so much better! I will definitely update my next set of betas! Get the results back tomorrow. I am so nervous!

It really is about the doubling so try not to be nervous. :). Easier said than done lol sending sticky thoughts

It really is about the doubling so try not to be nervous. :). Easier said than done lol sending sticky thoughts

So it went from 17 to 25 in less than a day so I am hopeful! The doctor said that means I am about near 3 wks.

My BETA's went from 17 to 25 in one day.
4/29 - 8
5/1 (2 days later) - 17
5/2 (1 day later) - 25

What do you guys think? My doctor told me he just thinks I am early.

Half of 17 is 8.5 so an increase of 8 is perfect. Idk why he would run a beta after a day. Your numbers are great. You are early. Probably around 3-4 weeks. I'd say singleton because usually twins will triple. This is all just personal experience. Not a doctor.

Half of 17 is 8.5 so an increase of 8 is perfect. Idk why he would run a beta after a day. Your numbers are great. You are early. Probably around 3-4 weeks. I'd say singleton because usually twins will triple. This is all just personal experience. Not a doctor.

Thanks much Dobby! Did your levels start out low in the early stages? He said he just wanted to make sure they were going up. He wants me to do another one on Friday! I am so anxious lol

Honestly, I have always had high numbers. But look how well that turned out for me. Also my last two were suspected or confirmed multiples so it's hard for me to compare my early betas. I also tend to implant early compared to most women. At 25, you are definitely pregnant and so far everything is looking perfectly on track. I know it is hard not to worry, but you aren't doing yourself or your baby any good stressing. I would say with repeated betas coming in good, you can definitely enjoy being pregnant. :). Is your doctor planning an early ultrasound or the typical 8-10 week prenatal?

Honestly, I have always had high numbers. But look how well that turned out for me. Also my last two were suspected or confirmed multiples so it's hard for me to compare my early betas. I also tend to implant early compared to most women. At 25, you are definitely pregnant and so far everything is looking perfectly on track. I know it is hard not to worry, but you aren't doing yourself or your baby any good stressing. I would say with repeated betas coming in good, you can definitely enjoy being pregnant. :). Is your doctor planning an early ultrasound or the typical 8-10 week prenatal?

My doctor said that nothing will show on an ultrasound this early, so he wants to monitor them until I get to 800. My next one is Friday, but it sucks because I won't have those results until Monday. I am not stressed like I was at first. When I got my beta of 17 at the hospital the nurse told me that I probably had a miscarriage and my betas are going down from it. My doctor says different because they are going up. Just nervous a little.

Sorry an early ultrasound would be done anywhere between 5-7 weeks. Usually around 5 just to confirm there is a sac at the very least. They are not necessary so docs usually forgo them unless you have a history of loss or something of concern going on.

Nurses are ill trained to interpret results, so listen to the doctor over the nurse. Kaiser won't even let the nurses talk to you about the results because they freak people out so much making comments like that. If you were going to mc, you would have gone down or not been doubling. There is always worry in the first tri because things can change, but for now everything is as right as rain. :)

Sorry an early ultrasound would be done anywhere between 5-7 weeks. Usually around 5 just to confirm there is a sac at the very least. They are not necessary so docs usually forgo them unless you have a history of loss or something of concern going on.

Nurses are ill trained to interpret results, so listen to the doctor over the nurse. Kaiser won't even let the nurses talk to you about the results because they freak people out so much making comments like that. If you were going to mc, you would have gone down or not been doubling. There is always worry in the first tri because things can change, but for now everything is as right as rain. :)

Thanks Dobby! You have kept me positive with these betas! I have been taking test every two days and the lines are getting much darker. What is weird is that the reason I took my first test is because I woke up sick. It was a faint positive, then eventually I got pregnant 1-2 on clear blue digital. How did it detect my pregnancy below 8 miu ! & Why did I feel symptoms soo early?

Awww yay for your 1-2 weeks early on! Honestly Kaiser will tell you home tests now are more sensitive than what they have in clinic. My second pregnancy I got a positive gold digital when my clinic hcg urine test came back inconclusive and the beta was 7 just hours before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->