positive hpt? or just going crazy?

ZombieKitten

Mama of 4
Reaction score
so AF hasnt been here in SO long and i was begining to think there was something wrong with me. about 2 weeks ago i took an opk that came back positive to only find out that i was most likely only ovulating and not pregnant. well it's been 2 weeks since then and AF was due yesterday. i took a hpt but i saw nothing. then this morning i figured... oh what the heck I have a million of these things anyways and i THINK i see two lines? I'm not really sure if I'm just seeing things or what...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/babyamore731/100_0039.jpg

im almost sure i see two lines but then again i've been fooled by my brain many times before.

Your not seeing things huni ;-) there's definately a second pink line there!!! Congratulations!!! xxx

omg!!!! this doesnt even feel real. i feel like im floating on a cloud!!!!

Def see a faint pink line :) I have had 3 test like that and have just got my blood test results back and POSITIVE!!!
CONGRATS hon....... xxxx

OMG that is definitely positive!!! There's a second pink line!! Go get a digi to confirm!! Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

DEFF +!!! how many DPO are ya? CONGRATS!

That is a BFP! Congrats! :) H&H 9 months to you!

im exactly 14 dpo, i took a test yesterday and it was negative. but i went to the docs today and its confirmed.... im pregnant!!!! im a little nervous due to past events :( but im hoping that everything goes well this pregnancy.

Thats a positive alright!!!
Congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9 months~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->