positive (I think!) OPK then negative a few hours later?

D

doulamummy

Hey everyone,

I'm new here. I'm CD 14. I started using OPK's around CD 9, all were extremely light. I was using internet cheapies and then started with first response yesterday. Yesterday the test was pretty light. I re-did one today at about midday. It was nearly positive, It dried positive (I don't know if that counts...) and I thought for sure tonight I'd have a positive one. However, I re-tested tonight and it was as light as yesterdays!

So I'm a little confused... I'm not sure if I should take the dark one I got today as a positive and assumed I surged.. or what. It's not normal for them to get lighter for me, they always get darker until I ovulate..

Any input? TIA x :thumbup:

I too had the same issue..two days ago i got what looked almost positive and then that night still looked the same. When i tested the next morning it was hardly anything there and then last night no line at all. I am taking that as my positive. I never get a "full" positive but i know that i ovulated because of the cd 21 test. I also had slight cramps and heavy ewcm during the time that i had the "almost positives" as well as the day before. Then yesterday i was having milky cm so all good stuff. I would hope to say the same for you..that it was your positive! Fingers crossed! Did you have any other signs of ovulation? The only thing now is do i count yesterday as 1DPO or the day that i got the positive?

Well I woke up with a temp shift, a negative OPK (after holding for 9 hours sleep) and lots of EWCM so looks like I might of ovulated & I just missed the surge yesterday (with the nearly positive OPK and then clearly negative OPK's after). So I'm CD 15 now... but I don't know what my chances are seeing as I only :sex: last night. I might of missed the egg!

I'm counting myself as 1DPO today... Are you taking your temps?

I'll see what the next few days of temps say. but the EWCM this morning was a give away!

No I never temp..I wish I could but I'm a very light sleeper and I am up a few times a night. I think it throws off the temps.

Hmm, I woke up this morning and took my temp still half asleep. I'm pretty sure it was 36.9... it was 37.0 yesterday.. but then I keep thinking well what if I read it wrong half asleep and I was 39.6. Frustrating :( So I don't think I've O'd. I'm CD 16 now. OPK's still negative :S How about you?

The OPK went negative..faded completely out like they always do to a blank space. So I know I ovulated. I have veryyyy sore nipples and a whole lot of white cm. I have had some cramps today for a few hours but its gone now. I feel good..I have this thing in my mind that I just make get a positive..I'm starting to feel like I usually do at the beginning of pregnancy..probably just the progesterone..lol..I guess I will see. I will test on the 28..it will be like 14-15 DPO..and my birthday! If af comes I'm prepared for it as this is my first cycle since my late miscarriage. I guess I can't expect it to happen so fast!

I hope you do get a birthday BFP. That would be great. I'll cross my fingers for you. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage :(

Fertility friend is still telling me I ovulated and am 4dpo... But today & yesterday I had positive OPK's! & I have an aching abdomen today on the right side. So I'm either 4dpo or ovulating now. I'll find out in a few days anyway with my temps. It would be cool if we both O'd and got BFP's :)

Keep me updated! :)

YES! If both of us had the luck of ovulating that would be awesome! Hey you might really be ovulating right now..fertility friends can be inaccurate im sure. Sometimes the body wants to ovulate and trys and then fails and then does ovulate a few days later..i hope you keep me updated..i will definately keep you updated! :hugs:

yesss I'm so confused! I took two more OPK's today.. blaring positives.. WTF!? lol :(

I'd be 5po or haven't even ovulated! My chart on FF says i've ovulated but I just don't know. I seriously think its wrong...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/295519

yesss I'm so confused! I took two more OPK's today.. blaring positives.. WTF!? lol :(

I'd be 5po or haven't even ovulated! My chart on FF says i've ovulated but I just don't know. I seriously think its wrong...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/295519

That is strange..it does look like you already ovulated based on your chart..WTF is right!

Well another lower temp this morning and another positive OPK. Think it might get an annovulatory cycle. Guess I'll find out in 8-9 days. My chart looks horrible today!

Hi, mind if I chip in? Congratulations? I wonder whether you did O a bit later and when you thought you missed the egg it was actually just coming! :)

I'm having a really hard time working out dates! I started another thread about it. Thinking I o'd on CD22. Thanks for the congrats :) I'm so nervous though

ah i just got a BFP

OHHH YEY!!! Congrats! I did get AF on November 26 and i decided to give Clomid a try this cycle. I had my last pill on saturday. Now its time to just wait and see if i ovulate. It worked last time on 50 mg so i hope i have the same luck this time. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->