Positive in morning negative in afternoon

midwife1992

Reaction score
I'm so confused, normally I ovulate on day 14 but day 14 came and went and no positive ovulation test although I noted that the second line was always darker in morning than in afternoon. Then on Saturday cd 18 I got a positive just before 12 on cheapie but my digital was still saying high fertility (flashing smiley). I expected for it to be darker in afternoon but was very clearly negative with only a faint line. I'm now cd20 And my test at 1130 still said high fertility and he cheapie only had a faint line. Can anyone explain what's happening? Do you think I haven't ovulated? Here's a pic on the test on Saturday is it definitely positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 26
That looks positive. Could be you're body is still trying to ovulate or maybe ovulated and you just missed it with the digital opk? Are you having any other fertility signs like cm?

It's was watery cm and very small amount of ewcm, but normally I get loads. Today it's increased but more creamy. I did get a lot of cramps on my left side but I also got Central AF cramps and was pretty sure my AF was going to start they were that bad but now disappeared- so weird

That looks positive to me. You can get a positive one hour and negative the next, maybe missed it because it's short, to much water or not long enough hold

Just to update in case it helps someone. I definitely did ovulate just think o had a short LH surge as I conceived but unfortunately ended in chemical pregnancy. So my digital never picked up my peak and the cheapie was only positive once and then negative 3 hours later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->