positive line test, negative digi

Bumpontherun

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I decided to start a thread on this, partly because so many people start threads asking and then don't update so I promise I will update whatever the outcome!

We have been TTC #3 for about 15 months now.

I've had 1 chemical and two miscarriages at 6 wks. Last miscarriage bleeding started on the 25th of March and I had my HCG tested on 27th and 29th - during that time it dropped from 100 to 19 so I reckon it was probably back to 0 by the beginning of April and I've had a couple of negative tests since then.

This morning I did an internet cheapie and a faint but visible line came up within 5 mins. Sorry I can't post a pic but I'm at work now. It was very faint but my husband could see it and it's the sort of line which has progressed with my last two pregnancies. Anyway I had a CB digi in the house so put that in the same urine sample. It came up not pregnant.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this and if I could still be pregnant - the digi says accurate up to 5 days early so I can't believe it would be less sensitive than an internet cheap test but I suppose I'm clutching at straws! I've ordered some more tests online - I'd like to say I will wait unti Sunday to test but will probably test tomorrow morning too!

Digital tests are far less sensitive than others so definitely best to just re-test in a couple of days. Good luck xx

Thanks ^^ I tested again this morning and got my pregnant 1-2 weeks - just need to see if it sticks now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->