positive opk @ 8dpo...HELP!!!

charlie-Congrats! what type of hpt did you use?

sharn-FXed this means we both will get a bfp soon. If not then maybe we are just late ovulaters :shrug:

I used an FRER. I can find my testing thread for you if you'd like.

charlie-Congrats! what type of hpt did you use?

sharn-FXed this means we both will get a bfp soon. If not then maybe we are just late ovulaters :shrug:

I used an FRER. I can link youto my testing thread if you'd like.

Oops! Double post!

My thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/874307-im-freaking-out-opks-hpts-pics-added.html

Good luck!

Thanks for your help. I saw your FRERs...they were very dark. Hopefully this it for me. Im only 10dpo today so im going to wait until im around 12-13dpo to test.

Thanks. I may have been 12dpo instead of 11. I was just going by what FF said for me.

Hopefully i get a bfp..if not then hoping for a bfp next cycle.

I've got my fingers crossed for you! It's very strange getting a positive opk in the tww.

well i tested tonight and i dont know why :dohh: It was a bfn.

My results:

darn-it!!! Still not over though!!! Question...why do we do this all the time, we take the hpt and get mad at the test for not showing a line? Oops, or is that just me :rofl:, yeah I think that its just me that gets that made and has the audacity to hold on to the test in a ziploc and think that a line will magically appear that isn't an evap!!! See I am even angry with your test! hand it over I will put it in my ziploc bag :rofl:!!! I will close my eyes, make a wish, a line will appear and I will give it back....:blush::winkwink:

Oh if it were only that simple....:cloud9::blush:

Are you using IC's? If so how sensitive are they...I saw some online:smug: that are like 10mlu..I need those :smug:!!!

so if you get a negative on an opk after ovulation is it likely tht a hpt will be negative be
too??

:dust: to all xx

Fngrs-Yes i used an ic and supposedly i hear that they arent as sensitive as they say they are because women are gettnig stronger and better lines on frer :shrug: Also if only it was that easy..i would've gladly gave you the test in a ziploc bag :haha: And you are not the only one who gets mad. I just want to see a bfp already geesh is that too much to ask for :brat:

ES89-well it all depends. Sometimes an opk wont be positive until you get a positive on your hpt and is further along. So the opks cant really tell much.

well took the test. And it looks like a bfn to me. So im guessing im out.

Here are the pics.... what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG_20120211_091053.jpg
    IMG_20120211_091053.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 135
  • img_20120211_091053-inverted.jpg
    img_20120211_091053-inverted.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20120211_091135.jpg
    IMG_20120211_091135.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20120211_091226.jpg
    IMG_20120211_091226.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 76
  • img_20120211_091226-inverted.jpg
    img_20120211_091226-inverted.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 53
well took the test. And it looks like a bfn to me. So im guessing im out.

Here are the pics.... what do you ladies think?

(sigh) :hugs: It's not over til the :witch: shows her face....how many dpo are you? :shrug:

Im putting it as im 4dpo today. Because now that i think about it. 9dpo opk was lighter than 8dpo opk which meant 8dpo was bold positive and then at 9dpo..i had a negative which to me means i o'd actually on cd27 which was the 9dpo negative opk. And that would put me as 4dpo today. So next af would be due on the 20th. Well now im just going to wait and see what happens. I got one more frer left so going to wait until the 17th to test because on the 18th it will make 6 yrs that dh and i been together so it would be a nice anniversary gift.

Hi ladies just letting you that af is arriving today, My temp dropped super low..

GL ladies! x

Sharn-That sucks. Hoping she doesnt arrive for you though. How many dpo are you?

14 today, doing the whole day waiting thing. I bet if I leave the house, af will come so might stock my hand bag just in case

well the only thing i have been leaking is watery cm :shrug: i think im going to have to change underwear again.

well the only thing i have been leaking is watery cm :shrug: i think im going to have to change underwear again.

Have you ever had watery cm like that before? I don't want to get your hopes up just incase but that was a good sign for me! I hope it is for you as well!

No i never have watery cm. The only thing that leaks like that is dh's "soldiers" after we dtd but that doesnt last long. I changed two of my underwear because of it last night. So :shrug: Im 5dpo today because i figured i had calculated ov wrong and the 2nd BOLD positive was my real positive.

AFM, im currently cd32/5dpo. AF was due today based on what i thought was my actual ov day but came to realize that i actually o'd later on cd27. Since yesterday, i have been having watery cm. Its running like a faucet. Had to change my underwear twice. When the cm dries..it has this yellowish/white tint to it :shrug: If i dont get a bfp this cycle then its onto the digi opks. Didnt really want to use them because i dont want DH to feel pressured but i think its just to let us know around when i actually ov. DH and I went out to dinner and it was good. We had lots of laughs and talked about serious things that were on our mind. DH is off work today but i work 10-6 so will be leaving in a hour to go to work booo :haha: My next af is due on the 20th so will wait to test. Atleast around the 17th or on the 18th because DH works on Saturday. This morning, I;ve had nothing but cm. I think you ladies were right about the delayed ov because i was bleeding for 20 days. Its crazy because I o'd exactly 7 days after the bleeding. So it did push ov further down. Well that puts my mind at ease seeing that i didnt ov during the bleeding because we didnt really dtd while the bleeding was going on and i was worried that the bleeding would hinder his "soldiers" to getting to the egg if it did occur. Well now its all a waiting game again. Well actually all i have to wait is another 5-6 days so thats not bad. Time will fly im sure of it. FXed and praying its a bfp :winkwink:

Im putting it as im 4dpo today. Because now that i think about it. 9dpo opk was lighter than 8dpo opk which meant 8dpo was bold positive and then at 9dpo..i had a negative which to me means i o'd actually on cd27 which was the 9dpo negative opk. And that would put me as 4dpo today. So next af would be due on the 20th. Well now im just going to wait and see what happens. I got one more frer left so going to wait until the 17th to test because on the 18th it will make 6 yrs that dh and i been together so it would be a nice anniversary gift.

I am going to be testing with you, maybe the day before if my temps look like I should....I am not knowing what to make of my chart!! It's weird and nuts :dohh:.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->