positive opk @ 8dpo...HELP!!!

yay now i have a testing buddy.. how are you?

AFM, im currently cd33/6dpo. DH and i dtd last night and this morning. DH and i are both off work today yay. We went to the store and bought each other valentine's day gifts but neither of us were together while shopping. I didnt manage to spot dh every now and then so i had to run before he saw me with his gifts :haha: Right now, i am experiencing a bad toothache. Been having a toothache since last night. Hopefully it will go away soon. Other than that nothing to report.

YES BUDDY!!! Well just a few days til :test:'ing!!!! I so hope we get this. I tried to test today...:blush: I was in here shaking my HPT as if it would give me a positive at 7dpo if I intimidated it!!! :rofl: I however am feeling quite sleepy these days....I threw up at 3 a.m. but it may be from last nights steak and potato dinner. I know, I know, who throws up steak and potato? I felt better about 5 minutes after though...I had to leave the room quietly, DH was sleeping so I prayed not to vomit in the bedroom. He would have woke up for sure! If I am preggers this month I want to keep quiet about it...I plan to take another hpt on his birthday, put it in a jewelry box, tie it to balloons, and put it in his car while he is working....His birthday is on the 25th and my C-section was scheduled for the 29th...so getting a + means so much to us right now. In 2 weeks my son would have been born....

So here is to hoping that we both get that :BFP: this month....

Just like you..i have tested today and of course it was a bfn but i was expecting it because im only 9dpo :dohh: And i was staring at it so hard that i started imagining lines :rofl: Our 6th year anniversary of being together is on the 18th so im hoping to get a positive. My plan is to get a positive on the frer and then go get a digi and use it and put the digi in the jewelry box that i have from my bracelet he bought me last anniversary and put a bow on it and give him a card and say happy anniversary! Last time i conceived in february and found out in march and m/c'd in april. My edd was november 16th so it would mean alot if we get a bfp this time around before our m/c anniversary. Hoping Friday will be bfps for the both of us :thumbup:

Just like you..i have tested today and of course it was a bfn but i was expecting it because im only 9dpo :dohh: And i was staring at it so hard that i started imagining lines :rofl: Our 6th year anniversary of being together is on the 18th so im hoping to get a positive. My plan is to get a positive on the frer and then go get a digi and use it and put the digi in the jewelry box that i have from my bracelet he bought me last anniversary and put a bow on it and give him a card and say happy anniversary! Last time i conceived in february and found out in march and m/c'd in april. My edd was november 16th so it would mean alot if we get a bfp this time around before our m/c anniversary. Hoping Friday will be bfps for the both of us :thumbup:

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:...Our anniversary is on Nov. 15th, we lost our baby on our wedding anniversary...:cry: How awful is that?! That is the only thing I will remember about our anniversary from now on...Well I caved this morning also and tested...I took a FRER...omg, what was I thinking? I wasted and FRER!!! :dohh: I got a bfn to, I almost shook that one too, but :blush: I didn't. :rofl: Intimidating and HPT changes nothing!!! :rofl:

Wouldn't that just be so awesome for both of us to get a :bfp:?! The Dh's would probably be ecstatic!!!:happydance: My DH keeps asking me if I am...He asked again last night..I said :shrug:. I am going to use an opk to see what that does...I just need to see more lines!!! So I am going to have fun in the bathroom tonight....:happydance:

Aw sorry for your loss :hugs: And that sucks to go through that on your wedding anniversary. And i took a frer today too and it was a bfn but im only 9dpo. Yesterday when i tested i was 8dpo not 9dpo so i thought i was a day further along than i really was :dohh: I tell you i stared at that test so long that a line popped up :rofl: Well atleast thats what i thought until i did a double look and saw that my eyes are just copying the control line :rofl: And yes it would be great for both of us to get a bfp because then we can be bump buddies :happydance: My dh already said wait you're period is late and im like i o'd late so its going to come around the 21st and he was like oh. But i know he still thinks I am :haha: All i know is if i dont get a bfp this cycle..then cb digi opks it is. I will use my next pay check to buy them which is this friday and start testing around cd14 because only 20 comes in the box. So we are going to get that bfp sooner or later.

Oh BTW, here is my pic of my lovely evap. I took the pic at 15 mins because i forgot to do it at the 10 minute mark :dohh:

Attachments

• img tweeked.jpg
    img tweeked.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 133
Oh BTW, here is my pic of my lovely evap. I took the pic at 15 mins because i forgot to do it at the 10 minute mark :dohh:

That doesn't look like an evap to me! Does it have any color to it irl?

yes irl its pink but it came like around 15-20 minutes after time limit so :shrug:

And here's today's test which is the comparision of yesterday's and today's. Today's test looks like a bfn. It was taken at the 10 minute mark. 9dpo test at top and 10dpo (today) test at bottom..oh and a better pic of yesterday's test

If its an evap how long would it stay on there?

Attachments

• img tweeked.jpg
    img tweeked.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 52
  • img tweeked 2.jpg
    img tweeked 2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 139
yes irl its pink but it came like around 15-20 minutes after time limit so :shrug:

And here's today's test which is the comparision of yesterday's and today's. Today's test looks like a bfn. It was taken at the 10 minute mark. 9dpo test at top and 10dpo (today) test at bottom..oh and a better pic of yesterday's test

If its an evap how long would it stay on there?

Was your urine diluted with today's test? I don't know how long an evap would stay but I have seen where some ladies have had a pos disappear in their early pregnancy. I have never had a evap with color on a frer! I hope this is the start of your BFP!!

Well i dont think my urine was diluted. It was fmu. I mean i used the bathroom around 12 something in the morning and when i tested it was 7 hours later so i think it was well concentrated :shrug: And i never had pink evaps neither but when i heard women say that i was like :shock: I never had one and seeing that it was after the time limit i just assumed it would be an evap. Im thinking maybe i didnt hold the test in the urine long enough. I used a cup and when i placed it down to watch it run through the window it took almost a minute to go and i thought it was a faulty test at first :haha: So maybe that could've given me a negative :shrug:

It could be that you are just now ovulating. LH surges don't mean 100% that you ovulate, just that you body tried to. Are you temping at all? A rise in your BBT would indicate that you actually ovulated when you think you did. Otherwise, it could be that you didn't ovulate and your body is just now trying again.

MzSwizz!!! That isn't an evap!!!!:happydance: It's got cooolllllooooooor (color)!!! Seriously it can't be an evap, evaps don't have color at all. I can clearly see that!!! It's pink. If it were blue dye then I would say it could be an evap!!! That isn't an evap, I know it isn't!!!:happydance: You saw that line the first time you looked and then though oh, no i am just seeing things!!! There is no way in heavens that's an evap. You saw that line the first time you looked and second guessed yourself!!! You have to take another one, you just have to!!! :happydance:

That doesn't look like an evap to me! Does it have any color to it irl?

Thank you for that, if both of us are telling her it's not an evap then it can't be. 7 hours is long enough for you to take a test and it not be diluted urine You are in the money sista'!!! Yayyy!!! :bfp: Becasue that is so not an evap!!!:hugs:

Thanks Fngrs. I think today's test was negative. Its the bottom test under yesterday's test. Will try and hold the test down longer this time though. Hoping it isnt a nasty evap. And the line came after the time limit so thats why im kind of unsure.

Thanks Fngrs. I think today's test was negative. Its the bottom test under yesterday's test. Will try and hold the test down longer this time though. Hoping it isnt a nasty evap. And the line came after the time limit so thats why im kind of unsure.

I know its going to be positive tomorrow!!! A definite line :happydance:!!

Here are mine ....drum-roll please...:happydance: what's the verdict?!?!?!:blush:

I bought enough FRER's to test a few days and a box of 5 Digi's...cant take the digi's until 4 days before missed "you know who" So I am going to take those later on.

Attachments

• Frer 9dpo.jpg
    Frer 9dpo.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 336
Here are mine ....drum-roll please...:happydance: what's the verdict?!?!?!:blush:

I bought enough FRER's to test a few days and a box of 5 Digi's...cant take the digi's until 4 days before missed "you know who" So I am going to take those later on.

I think I see a faint line! Hope it's the start of your BFP!!

I think I see a faint line! Hope it's the start of your BFP!!

I think so...The line was so light this morning I almost tossed it at the 5 minute mark, as I picked it up I looked and saw the faintest line. :happydance: I was like hold on wait let me hold on to this thing for another 5 minutes and see what happens. Well that is the result, when it finished developing there it was, it looks darker in person. A camera can never do those lines justice until 14 or 15dpo...:nope:

I knew something was up when I threw up Valentines Dinner at 4 a.m. on February 15th...Then I felt better 5 minutes after. I was nauseated eating it and I cooked it. I told my mom, "that didn't sit well, I feel sick." I thought to myself my digestive system has really slowed down. :happydance:

My chart has started going tri as of this morning. yay.

My lines were so faint at first you could barely see them. They got a little bit darker, but still faint. Mine sadly was a chemical pregnancy, but faint lines that early are perfectly normal. I hope your lines get super-dark and you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->