positive opk @ 8dpo...HELP!!!

AFM, im nauseous when im hungry but when i eat i feel fine. And i can feel my nipples rubbing against my bra and they are VERY sensitive :shrug:

AFM, im nauseous when im hungry but when i eat i feel fine. And i can feel my nipples rubbing against my bra and they are VERY sensitive :shrug:

Those symptoms sound promising! When are you testing again??

Hopefully i get a bfp. Tomorrow is our 6 yr anniversary. If not..i will just be happy with a bfp any time this month :haha:

Did you take a test yet?

AFM, im cd38/11dpo today. Also.."Happy 6th year Anniversary Babes :blush:" Ok now that i got that out the way :haha: My nipples are still killing me and i dont know why. I tested today and im waiting for the time frame so i can look. So will update soon. Hoping i get my bfp soon though. I really dont want to worry about another cycle of ttc but if i have to then i will. DH and I both work today but hopefully he gets off early enough to hang out and celebrate. Im thinking he wont be able to get a bfp as a anniversary gift just yet. Im 3 days away from AF due date. Hopefully something appears atleast. Well thats it for now.

another bfn

Attachments

• IMG_20120218_082134.jpg
    IMG_20120218_082134.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 190
  • img tweeked.jpg
    img tweeked.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 230
i think i have line eye but i think its a faint line on the tweeked pic. And my nipples are killing me...my boobs feel super heavy and i feel :sick: and i know its due to not eating yet. I really feel like im pregnant because last time i was pregnant my bbs felt just like this. I never get bbs pain and this came out of nowhere. Also, last night it hurt to dtd while dh was on top and i had a sharp pain in my right lower abdominal side. Not only that but that pain feels like its coming back :shrug:

Um I think I see a vv faint line on the one that's not even tweaked!

Really?! Im hoping this is the start of a bfp!!! I just ate breakfast and the nausea went away somewhat. But something just isnt right. Since 2 days ago...i got sensitive nipples and yesterday i started feeling nauseous if im hungry and i NEVER get nauseous whenever im hungry my stomach just starts growling :haha: Hoping that the hcg just isnt at a high enough level in my urine yet. But we shall see. Im waiting until Tuesday which is AF due date to test. And i dont know if i congratulated you or not but Congrats on your pregnancy!!

The one that isn't tweaked does have a faint line. I can't believe that you don't see it. do you have a flashlight to shine on it so you can see it better? Try that and please tell us that you don't see it, you have to see that. sdetrick and I both are seeing that line...You just have to know that we aren't kidding you are trying to give you false hope. I was reading today about those very faint lines on FRER, FRER also detects H-HcG which is the first hcg secreted by the embryo after implantation. The regular HCG comes a little later and I think that's what give those :bfp:'s. Dont feel bad I took another FRER this morning. It's positive but not a bfp I have been calling it a cfp (cute faint positive). Because the line is just too cute and actually working my nerves! Why can't this just be easier?! Do we really have to have "squinters"? This was not the plan :rofl: I hope you guys have a Happy Anniversary, darn FRER with that faint line messed up the plan for you tonight!!! I am actually angry now....

I can only imagine what it is going to do for my DH's birthday...I don't think I want to imagine. This makes me look nuts because I can see those freaking lines on mine and yours. Take a picture though, and try to post it...definite pain in the behind to see.

I am going to see if I can find the pic I took so you know you are not suffering alone here.

Here it is, my darker and cfp (cute faint positive):growlmad:. When I was pregnant with the :angel: I had a much darker lines at 10 and 11 dpo (those are the second set of pics)....As you can clearly see the second set is darker than both of the ones I posted earlier. What gives?:shrug: I am not liking this very much :nope: it's kinda' scary. Dark lines means production of HCG is doubling and numbers are going up...Faint lines mean numbers are low, I keep telling myself that FRER is sensitive and detects as low as 6.3 mlu and that's why its so faint. That's what I read and am gathering about the whole thing. :shrug: I am just ready to turn a 50 or 100 mlu test dark like that. I am going to take another FRER, and a digi (if the line is dark on FRER) in the morning.

If it weren't for the accidental shadow over the test, I think it would look even lighter than that.

I feel you on the :sick:, I was told by my doctor from previous pregnancy that, that is a good sign that you pregnancy is doing really well. He told me that the nausea is from the corpus luteum producing a lot of progesterone to keep the pregnancy going. I even saw the corpus luteum cyst on my ovary for my first scan. It was huge! I am just praying that our beans are sticky and the corpus luteum keeps that progesterone going until the hcg can really kick in, and tell everything else to keep "you know who" away. :thumbup:

I shouldn't worry myself like this...I have told my bestie. She was excited, she is the only one besides you ladies on BnB that even knows that I got a positive. I want to just tell DH but I don't want to ruin the surprise if I get a bfp later....:shrug: But telling him might help me relax some.:shrug:

Attachments

• +FRER 10dpo-2-18-12.jpg
    +FRER 10dpo-2-18-12.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 186
  • 000_0006.jpg
    000_0006.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 239
  • +FRER fmu10dpo-2-18-12.jpg
    +FRER fmu10dpo-2-18-12.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 166
:shrug: Here is your test inverted. I don't know if you'll be able to see anything while its inverted, but...

Attachments

• MzSwizz hpt 1.jpg
    MzSwizz hpt 1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 619
i think i have line eye but i think its a faint line on the tweeked pic. And my nipples are killing me...my boobs feel super heavy and i feel :sick: and i know its due to not eating yet. I really feel like im pregnant because last time i was pregnant my bbs felt just like this. I never get bbs pain and this came out of nowhere. Also, last night it hurt to dtd while dh was on top and i had a sharp pain in my right lower abdominal side. Not only that but that pain feels like its coming back :shrug:

I don't think you have line eye...I think we are just both going to have to break down and get a blood test for these two :amartass: kids!!! :hissy: your boobs are like that for a reason. I think you are preggers, but your baby is trying to play a joke on you, just like mine. un unh, not funny :nope:...I would have to say this baby is as stubborn [-( as I am. Definitely my kid without a doubt.

My last baby didn't cooperate at all, wouldn't reveal his sex until birth, wouldn't let doc measure organs, wouldn't even face the camera for the ultrasound. :nope::dohh: A prankster indeed...:haha:

I can't say much on the abdominal pain. Except little bean said I don't think so on the bd'ing. :blush:

I realize I am all over this thread but I found this tonight while trying to look of up hcg numbers....

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-numbers-in-early-pregnancy

Its a good read...feeling a little better now.

Fngrs-Your tests definately is darker. But mines seem to not look darker at all. Im going to go buy a cheapie test right now and test and see what happens. But i would say you are defo pregnant. And i just FEEL pregnant if you know what i mean. Come on dark lines pop up already or atleasty visible enough for me to do my :happydance: :haha:

AFM, im currently cd39/12dpo. DH and I had a wonderful anniversary and we dtd twice :haha: Also, as a gift, DH and I went and bought some more fish for our fish tanks :happydance: The fish are very beautiful and love it in the tank. We also went to walmart and ever since i told dh how i been feeling and saying that I think i could be pregnant...he bought 3 pk cb digis :haha: He wanted me to test last night saying that if i am it would be a great anniversary gift to us :cloud9: but that plan went right out the window because i didnt have to pee and then we dtd and then i had to pee but he said NO because i dont want my soldiers to give you the wrong results :haha: Gotta love him. So im going to wait it out with the digis. Im going to wait until AF due date because DH and I are both off on Tuesday :happydance: Hoping its going to come back positive...if not then i would keep testing every week with the digi until i get my answer one way or another. AF is due in 2 days so pretty nervous. And my nipples are still sensitive to the touch. Praying this is it for me.

Fngrs-Your tests definately is darker. But mines seem to not look darker at all. Im going to go buy a cheapie test right now and test and see what happens. But i would say you are defo pregnant. And i just FEEL pregnant if you know what i mean. Come on dark lines pop up already or atleasty visible enough for me to do my :happydance: :haha:

AFM, im currently cd39/12dpo. DH and I had a wonderful anniversary and we dtd twice :haha: Also, as a gift, DH and I went and bought some more fish for our fish tanks :happydance: The fish are very beautiful and love it in the tank. We also went to walmart and ever since i told dh how i been feeling and saying that I think i could be pregnant...he bought 3 pk cb digis :haha: He wanted me to test last night saying that if i am it would be a great anniversary gift to us :cloud9: but that plan went right out the window because i didnt have to pee and then we dtd and then i had to pee but he said NO because i dont want my soldiers to give you the wrong results :haha: Gotta love him. So im going to wait it out with the digis. Im going to wait until AF due date because DH and I are both off on Tuesday :happydance: Hoping its going to come back positive...if not then i would keep testing every week with the digi until i get my answer one way or another. AF is due in 2 days so pretty nervous. And my nipples are still sensitive to the touch. Praying this is it for me.

I am so glad that you guys had a great anniversay...:happydance: I dont know if the line is still getting darker or not. I drank a lot before bed (dieing of thirst) then I went to bed at 12 and took the test at 3:30 this morning...The line was there but it look a little lighter.:wacko: I took a digi this morning :nope:, But I popped it open (yeah I know its not to be read like that) and there were a few lines. I had the dollar store test that I used yesterday, line really faint on that one too. I think you need a really concentrated HCG on those, the lines are usually lighter than FRER. They are like 25 mlu where FRER is as low as 6.3. Well at least we know we are at least 5. :shrug:

I am just going to the Dr. tomorrow if I can get in. If I just cry on the phone like I feel like doing, I am sure I can get in. I am thinking that it would be wise to hold my pee before the appt...I am going to try to just so they can get a half decent line. I had to tell DH and show him the tests that I have taken. Just so he could be a support system for me right now. I am worried.

If I can just get into the Dr. he may be able to give me a blood test and some progesterone suppositories or something. :cry: I am so on edge today, I think I am going to sit here and sob!! This has never happened to me before. My lines are always stronger. I am on CD23 and 11dpo today.

I am confused about the digi though...when is the best time to take it? It's suppose to detect LH and HCG. If it detects LH wouldn't it be better to take it in the afternoon? But then what about the HCG, that shows better in the morning! WTHeck?!:shrug: It's been told to us not to use opk's (which detect LH) as HPT's; and its the truth that you will get a + hpt, before a +opk. Opk's become positive really late in the LP...:shrug:

I AM LOST here!:cry:

I think the digis should be used like after a missed period because they are not as sensitive and also dont worry. I am feeling the same way. Im thinking about fgetting a blood test. Everything is pointing to pregnancy but its like im 12dpo and im not getting not even a line close to what alot of ladies get at 12dpo. Im starting to think that im out. Oh well. I will post my frer and equate test soon after it reaches the 10 min mark.

bfn..i have a feeling im out

Attachments

• IMG_20120219_083835.jpg
    IMG_20120219_083835.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20120219_083955.jpg
    IMG_20120219_083955.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 93
  • equate.jpg
    equate.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 68

Users who are viewing this thread