positive opk @ 8dpo...HELP!!!

I think we had record-breaking snowfall and days below zero for our area of Ohio in January. We still have snow and ice here and we're about to get dumped on yet again. :dohh: Blah.

*TMI* in the exactly 6 hours since I got my Super tampons, I've filled up 4... just put in the 5th one. AF is definitely here in full force. I hope she's polite and doesn't stick around too long. It looks like my other cycles where I O'd on my own, I only had 1 really heavy day, with usually 3 (maybe 4) days of flow total vs with Provera usually 3 really heavy days with 6-8 days of flow. I hope this one follows suit with the other natural AFs.

looks like i will start temping tomorrow. Hoping af will be leaving soon like tomorrow. Its light so hopefully it does.

Hoping af is kind to you ladies :hugs:
I've finished already and whilst that's great 2 and a half days of fullish flow if that flags up in my mind that maybe lining isn't as good as it should be :wacko:

I've wondered the same thing here... If Provera gives me a 6-8 day period, why does my own body give me 3-4 days? My consolation is that my heavy days are super heavy. I mean, they say average fluid/blood loss is 35 ml for a whole cycle. Just when I was keeping track yesterday I overflowed 5 supers in about 8 hours, and supers hold 9-12 ml and 1 g = 1 ml.... so let's say 10 ml per super. Well then in 8 hours I already doubled the normal amount for an entire period. So if your heavy day is even 1/2 as heavy as mine, you've probably lost most of the average fluid loss in just 1 day. :thumbup:

I dont use super just normal and only have to use a few of those on a full flow day I'd probably only use 1 super throughout the whole of my full flow day :wacko:

Now I know how they're measured and how many I should be going through I'll definitely keep an eye on how many I'm using next time before i start using even more suppliments fx I wont need to though ;)

I never knew that about how much they hold. That's something to note!

Well now i know how much a super tampon holds.

AF is gone for me and now we get to bd up until the 11th which is the day he leaves.

Oh my... one Super to last your whole heavy day? I can't even imagine. Today isn't quite as heavy as yesterday since I'm only filling them about every 2-3 hours instead of one, but I'm on my last of the 9 I had and even wore an adult overnight instead of the Supers so I could sleep for more than an hour at a time. Even with the Supers in I wear 2 overnight pads in case I overflow (which happens a lot). I'll be moving onto the Regulars and hope I don't have to change those every hour. I would probably consider your heavy day one of my light days. :dohh:

EDIT:: So I just moved to the regulars and I think I eased up quite a bit. Looks like AF isn't going to be evil. Woohoo! I'm planning on starting the Soy tomorrow. I have enough for my first dose, but I'll have to get some tomorrow night.

Well AF is being kinder than with Provera, but still lingering around. I thought today was going to be just spotting after not having much of anything overnight, but I had a light bleed. This is the weirdest cycle that I've had on my own. I mean, my AF was due today, and I'm on day 5 of it.:dohh: Going to pick up more Soy tonight.

AF is dragging out now... Going in between spotting and a light bleed and last night I even had a gush of blood while we were out. I stopped to pick up Soy on the way home but Walgreen's didn't carry it, so I didn't take any yesterday. I'm hoping to go to the Health Food Store right down the street today to see if they have it.

I just read where someone missed a day and the doc told her just to add the day to the end so I may just take it though CD9 and that would make 5 doses total with taking it CD: 4, 6, 7, 8, 9. I'm taking 210mg so hopefully it works.

I conceived DS naturally around CD73, and my chemical was naturally on CD26... When I tried Clomid once from days 5-9, I didn't O til CD40. If it works and I O at all I'll be thrilled. DS and the chemical were both when I O'd on my own for the 2nd cycle in a row (even though none of those cycles had anywhere close to a "normal" O time).

Ohhhh and I'm having some crazy fluttering/twinges/twitching in my right ovary area. Wake up ovaries , wake up!! :haha: I don't know if that's from the Soy or not, but it's something to keep me excited. After 10 years of TTC (minus the 2 yrs I was pregnant and nursing DS), I need a little bit of hope to keep me from losing it lol.

I saw this and I LOVE it!

Attachments

• 71916925269149381RXbNTVTHc.jpg
    71916925269149381RXbNTVTHc.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
hey ladies just checking in. Everything is okay here dh leaves tuesday for deployment so we just been spending time together. Hope all is well.

MzSwizz, is he coming back in August then? Where is he getting deployed to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->