positive OPK 9 DPO help?

Twomoms_1hope

Reaction score
Hello,

and thank you for reading our forum,
me and my wife got married in november of 2013 after being high school sweethearts we decided to wait a few years after high school and tie the knot. In december of 2013 we became pregnant and were over joyed to welcome our new bundle of joy into our family! sadly in march 2014, we got the news that no parents ever want to hear, that the baby was not growing and had no heartbeat. Our worlds stopped, we had a really hard time with this. But decided that we would continue trying after the approved time from our OBGYN. We waited till june 2014 and continued to try, our attempts have sadly been unsuccessful. But this month we found something strange, that i am getting negative pregnancy tests but positive OPK. i am only 9DPO but am not sure if this is a good sign or just simply my body preparing for my upcoming AF. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated! thank you again for reading!

- Brianna and Crystal

Very dark for 9dpo. I found I was preg because of a dark opk at around 10dpo so fx it's ur bfp on the way. Have you tried testing with frer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->