Positive OPK at 11DPO

I

Ilikecake

Hi ladies I took an OPK yesterday and the 2nd line was barely visable. Took another one today out of interest and it's positive.

I tried to take a picture but my camera wouldn't focus. I've attached one anyway as you can still see the difference in the two tests.

Would this still be detecting ovulation?! I only had one positive test the day before ovulation and then they've all had literally no 2nd line until today.

I really do apologise for the awful picture :haha:

Attachments

• DSCF0160.JPG
    DSCF0160.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 36
Hi ladies I took an OPK yesterday and the 2nd line was barely visable. Took another one today out of interest and it's positive.

I tried to take a picture but my camera wouldn't focus. I've attached one anyway as you can still see the difference in the two tests.

Would this still be detecting ovulation?! I only had one positive test the day before ovulation and then they've all had literally no 2nd line until today.

I really do apologise for the awful picture :haha:

Maybe it's detecting HCG.. Try taking a pregnancy test and see what happens

oh i see...have you tried a hpt?? xx

I haven't yet, im going to pop out and get one today. I don't know wether to cheapies or a FRER. I'm reluctant to waste money until I'm late :haha:

It would seem they do. My lines on the HPT are quite dark already so I think I may be a couple of days more than I thought:cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC05396.jpg
    DSC05396.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 29
Congrats! I got a positive opk at 11dpo also and that made me test. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->