Positive OPK, but I have a question

augustluvers

LTTC #1
Reaction score
Good Morning/Afternoon Girls!

I just took a sample of my urine this morning (FMU). I dipped a IC pregnancy test and it was negative. I dipped an IC ovulation test afterwards and it was flaming positive!

Neither test touched each other. But can it be a false positive OPK since I dipped a pregnancy test before the ovulation test?

Any help/advice would be great =)

Good Morning/Afternoon Girls!

I just took a sample of my urine this morning (FMU). I dipped a IC pregnancy test and it was negative. I dipped an IC ovulation test afterwards and it was flaming positive!

Neither test touched each other. But can it be a false positive OPK since I dipped a pregnancy test before the ovulation test?

Any help/advice would be great =)

I'm not an expert by any means as have just started using OPKs, but what I have read is that a positive OPK can be a sign of pregnancy.

How many DPO are you? Good luck!

I'm not sure, but I've also heard that as well.

I am 12dpo with another positive OPK this morning. :wacko: My temperature is going up and up, it hasn't dropped like it would for ovulation. And I have not ovulation CM right now. Which makes me believe that I did ovulate 13 days ago, either way my husband and I are doing the mambo dance for the next couple days.

And I think I have line eye, because I sweat I see a hint of a pink line on my PG test this morning. :shrug:

Also just realized that the positive OPK is only in with FMU... my OPK's in the afternoon are negative :shrug:

Also just realized that the positive OPK is only in with FMU... my OPK's in the afternoon are negative :shrug:

Confusing! When is AF due? Fingers crossed for you :winkwink:

If I ovulated 14 days ago, then AF is due in two days.

But when I plugged in my positive opk's to my fertility friend application, my ovulation date disappeared. Today's temp dropped low, so if my temp does rise tomorrow, then ovulation is just occuring today.

So crazy all these temps and test! LOL

hey just thought i,d put my little post ere as im using cbfm and started tesing frm cd6 this is 5th month usin but i normally peak on [cd8/9 on a 21 day cycle] or i will ov cd11/12 on 24 day cycle but i have been backing up my results with opk and frm cd8 with opk they have been very very pos but when they have been pos my cbfm has only been on lows but 4 days ago cd17 i got my first high and then i checked with opk and they were neg started temping but have,nt a clue what im looking for if any of you ladies could have a look i would be very grateful https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=122556 :hugs:

Here is my chart, without the two positive opk's that I got on cycle day 72 & 73 ....

Ignore the negative OPK on tomorrow's spot, I just noticed that I added an extra day, lol

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 4
hey just thought i,d put my little post ere as im using cbfm and started tesing frm cd6 this is 5th month usin but i normally peak on [cd8/9 on a 21 day cycle] or i will ov cd11/12 on 24 day cycle but i have been backing up my results with opk and frm cd8 with opk they have been very very pos but when they have been pos my cbfm has only been on lows but 4 days ago cd17 i got my first high and then i checked with opk and they were neg started temping but have,nt a clue what im looking for if any of you ladies could have a look i would be very grateful https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=122556 :hugs:

Hey there!

I know that it can all be so upsetting and confusing. I'm baffled all the time.

I read somewhere that it is normal to get positive opk's here and there during the two week wait.

I also read that sometimes we don't ovulate with the first surge, so our bodies prepare to ovulate at another time and date.

Just keep recording your temperature to see if your ovulation is confirmed by temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->