Positive OPK on CD14 & 15... then again CD23/8DPO... Help?!

Yeah that is what we are doing as well. We are taking a break until january without all the added stress, but doing the same and not preventing. All im worring about is knowing my cycle days and monitoring my cm. But not doing opks etc.

I know I definitely need to de-stress from TTC and just go with the flow... easier said than done! My partner has been telling me this, so when my doc told me the same I looked over at him and he had his hands in the air shaking his head with a big grin on his face like 'I told you so!'.

I just calculated that I'd only be a little over 3 weeks along IF I was pregnant. I'm still wondering if a doctor could tell that early on that a woman is pregnant by performing a pelvic exam :shrug: I'm so impatient and stubborn!

I had an ultrasound Friday and found out that even if I was preggers it might not have shown. I'm in week 5 of symptoms and some women get symptoms within 24 hours of fertilization and others don't implant for two whole weeks after fertilization!! Therefore, logically, we could still both be preggers and just be unable to prove it. Also, super high levels of hcg can short or confuse even quan blood tests. And sometimes the hcg hormone is shaped funny and undetectable on the tests because of its funny shape. I do WAAAAY to much Google research trying to prove that I'm right and my doctors are wrong. lol

Haha you sound so much like me! Makes me feel better. I caved and wasted yet another FRER. Man and I BD and more spotting. Not looking good for me. Boooooo

Ok as if this cycle hasn't been strange enough for me with the 2 day period, random multiple + OPKs and the "now you see it, now you don't" spotting... now my BBT shifted up. I compared yesterday's 11DPO BBT with prior months' charts and they all begin to dip at 12DPO before my period begins the next day... except for this month :shrug:

And I had spotting after my partner and I BD'd late yesterday eve (not nearly as much as I had 8DPO, but it was there) and when I checked at bedtime and this morning - POOF!!! - it's nowhere to be seen :growlmad:

Seriously?!?! :wacko: C'mon :witch: I'm super anxious to see you tomorrow!!!

Maybe she won't show.. I hope she doesn't. I got some 10 mlU hcG tests on amazon and I swear I saw the faintest beginning of a lin but maybe it was line eye..

Maybe she won't show.. I hope she doesn't. I got some 10 mlU hcG tests on amazon and I swear I saw the faintest beginning of a lin but maybe it was line eye..

Eeeeeeep!!! :happydance: Do you still have your IUD? If you ARE pregnant, they just remove that and you're good to go? I need to order some different HPTs because these store ones I keep wasting are costing me a fortune :wacko:

I find it kind of odd that my temp would rise again when the :witch: is RIGHT around the corner. My cycle days have varied from 25 to now 27 but my LP has always stayed at 12 so definitely will be seeing red tomorrow...

I think if your temp goes back up it's always bc you're pregnant. Sometimes you can spot or even have a "normal period" while pregnant.
Here is one pic of an opk and two of (the same) 10mlU hcG test I took today off fmu. I took the pics 10 minutes after testing

Attachments

• opk11-30 (500x375).jpg
    opk11-30 (500x375).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 5
  • pt11-30-1 (500x375).jpg
    pt11-30-1 (500x375).jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 5
  • pt11-30-2 (500x375).jpg
    pt11-30-2 (500x375).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 5
My iud is a year overdue for removal but I have to wait for my annual on 11-11 before my ob will remove it. If I could prove pregnancy they could remove it sooner. But my strings have been gone for years, so they have to dilate my cervix to remove it and could end up causing a m/c if I already am. But a 1st trimester m/c is better than a septic 2nd trimester m/c any time.

Omigosh!!! I see it! Oh no, that's not good news on removing the IUD. I would be heartbroken but yes you are right and remaining optimistic :hugs: We BD a lil earlier and there was blood on him and when I wiped so I'm sure I am out again :cry: But... at least I am going to now relax on the TTC craziness and just have fun with my man the next couple months before my doctor looks further into things for us. I am going to be on here stalking you tho!!!

Sorry to hear about the witch circling about. Hopefully some r&r fun time with your man will surprise you with a bfp!! fx
Do you really see it? I thought I was going crazy or suffering the infamous line eye. And I took the pic in real life at 10 min before chucking it to avoid looking way after the time limit. LOL

Is the far left photo an OPK? That's the one a def see a line. The other two not so much :nope: Bc of your IUD situation I hope you don't get a :bfp: just yet... but FX that everything works out for you! :hugs:

So I removed the light tampon I had put in yesterday after we BD a little and it just had the remnants of the blood which was brown and nothing more. My temp this morning dipped a bit. I hopped on my man yet again to see if we could get the :witch: to come but still nothing :shrug: I used the restroom and there was ever so slightly pink tinged CM. Also checked my cervix and it was super high I could barely reach it. I think it felt harder today and still closed? No sign of full :af: which is not normal for me at all. I'm tired of this peek-a-boo game and am starting to really worry that my body is changing and something could be wrong :cry:

I'm wondering if I should remove "spotting" from my FF chart? I've been putting that when I have red or pink discharge after :sex:... but I also added a "spotting after sex" specific symptom that I've been check marking so I don't know. FF says with all the spotting it's unable to analyze within the Pregnancy Monitor, but not like that matters really. If I WAS pregnant I wouldn't be spotting :shrug:

I decided to post my entire cycle experience bc it's been so out of the norm for me and might help other women who are having similar symptoms. Still waiting on :af: :growlmad:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...sharing-my-cycle-2ww-info-others-compare.html

Yes the first was an opk. I spotted with my second pregnancy during the first trimester about the time for AF. I didn't even know I was preggers then till almost 10 weeks, but my ex husband did. I've never used FF or anything else. This is my fisrt ttc round and I only recently strated charting (though for me it's really just a written journal until I start getting a period and can actual chart cycle days)

i'm gonna stalk your cycle thread today. the laptop is mine and no one touches it so I leave various tabs oben and refresh them periodically throughout the day checking on ppl. lol

Wow, I don't recall ever spotting during my two pregnancies... however I did spot when I was far along with my daughter after :sex: with my ex-husband. I'm so scared that IF (biiig IF) there was a pregnancy going on that bleeding isn't a good sign :nope: Just used the restroom because I had to pee super bad and when I removed the little tampon I put in before work there was nothing but a tiny bit of brown. I had grabbed another tampon just in case because I was certain there'd finally be red blood. And of course had to check my cervix yet again and it's still very high and I was able to feel what I think is the opening but it felt closed and it's not super soft but not very hard either... ? I then had a BM also and figured after that I'd check again but still nothing. No no red, no pink... just a tiny tiny bit of brown CM. My partner is convinced I am pregnant. He told me to quit sticking my fingers up in there :haha: He is being so super understanding, but telling me to listen to the doc and NOT STRESS. That's very hard for me to do!

I know exactly what you mean. I'm not gonna tell you to stop checking (just don't scratch yourself bc that is NOT pleasant) but I agree with the relaxing. Stressing won't help make a bean sticky, but could make it not stick. Also, not only is every woman different but every pregnancy is different. My first was a horror story that would scare many women off trying ever again (and now I'm looking for #3) and my second was a breeze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->