Positive OPK today and so hard!

Pippin

Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum
Reaction score
AHHHHHH I feel so frustrated. I found a an old OPK from when I was trying for my son and according to my calculations (and my trusty iphone app) I should be ovulating today. So I thought what the hell lets see if I am, and I got the loveliest positive OPK in the world!!!! :happydance: Now all I feel is disappointed that I'm not running upstairs dragging DH by his ears, and also feeling disappointed that we stop the naughty business two days ago before anything.... well you know :blush: happened. I do feel positive that I'm ovulating though so fab news on that front, oh btw still breastfeeding my son so never assume you are safe!!!! Must keep telling myself we have to wait, "we have to wait,we have to wait, we have to wait!!!"

Anyway just had to share to see if anyone feels the same or is torturing themselves like I am :rofl:

Oh nooooo! What a nightmare for you! It must be so hard to not act on that. As you said, great news on the ovulation front though, at least you're sorted there. Big hugs to you and Sam xxx

lol! that must be torture! I would be the exact same if it was me.

I'm like that last month, I was like this is such a waste!! Arugh grr!!

Glad I'm not the only one :dohh:

Nah of course your not the only one, I got a positive OPK today grr!

Nah of course your not the only one, I got a positive OPK today grr!

Awwww hard isn't it. Looks like we could have similar cycles come September. Lets hope we get bfp same time too. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->