Positive opk today, BD tues night am i still in?

Flowerbaby

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi girls, well ive bn opk'ing for a week n finally got a positive this morning but last time i bd'd was mon morning n late tues night, do u think i still have a chance of getting preggers?? Feeling really down as wont get to bd for a while as my dh is sick.......:nope:

I have read that sperm can live up to five days in a fertile environment, so fingers crossed for you! :D

Oh thanks hun i hope so, had a little ewcm started sun so have had fertile cm for few days then ov cramping on wed so thought that was ov day but no! I just feel ive missed it and its too late now :cry:

I don't think you've missed it at all! Don't worry, as above :spermy: can live up to 5 days. But you gotta remember that if you got you OPK poss this morning that means O some time in the next 12-48 hours!! Plenty of time to BD if you and OH are together at the moment (ie not travelling for work or anything).

Get :sex:!!! And good luck!

Hi girls, well ive bn opk'ing for a week n finally got a positive this morning but last time i bd'd was mon morning n late tues night, do u think i still have a chance of getting preggers?? Feeling really down as wont get to bd for a while as my dh is sick.......:nope:

Still a chance.. but would be much better one if you can BD today or tomorrow, how sick is your dh? Can you convince him for one more go?

Hi girls thanks for your posts, didnt bd again as dh not upto it so thats me for this month, will just have to c how strong his swimmers are!!! Good luck to you all n big hugs xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->