positive or almost positive?

hopedance

Sam's mum and pregnant
Reaction score
i'm a bit confused as to whether i should be going by the thin dark part of the test strip or by the pale part, but i'm guessing the dark part?

if so, do you think this test (same test in both pics) is positive or almost positive?

thanks in advance to anyone who can help. i'd love as many opinions as possible! :flower:

Attachments

• 06012011.jpg
    06012011.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 40
  • 06012011b.jpg
    06012011b.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 38
i would say not quite yet, but maybe + tomorrow!!

thanks erin. i've got my fingers crossed for testing tonight!

I expect you'll get your pos tomorrow. Time to get busy!

thanks wifey.

unfortunately my test from tonight is totally negative, very very faint. do you think it was a false alarm, or did i miss the surge? i still have EWCM.

That would of been your positive then so get BDing hunny xxx

the opk only tells you that you are going to ovulate in the next 12-72 hours so you are most fertile now sweetheart. GL and lots of baby dust to you xxx

thank you so much jo. i really needed someone else to confirm that before i could believe it. i'm going to keep testing for a few days just incase, but FX'd!

I test with ic's all the time and this month is the only time I've ever had the test line go darker than the control line. My surge only lasts a couple of hours so I have to test a few times a day to catch it. Take that dark one as your positive and go for it babes xxx

Thats what I do, I got 2 barely noticible lines, then 1 darker, then my darkest, (which is still lightter then the control line) after that iot went faint again. So Im assume my darkest line meant that I was due to ovulate between that test and my faint one.

i got a really strong positive last night, and again this morning, so i think i must have almost surged, then finally surged last night, woohoo! i'm so happy to finally see a definite positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->