Positive or evap?

booker1981

Expecting # 2
Reaction score
Hi girls

Can you get a positive 9dpo? I gave in and tested today, the wait is doing my head in!!! I used a superdrug pink dye test, the line was very faint but was there, but nowhere near the colour of the control line. I then done the other test (i got a pack of 2!!) and that came up with a very faint positive after 4 mins too. What do you think, im really hoping they arent evap lines? I have no pregnancy symptoms what so ever, well maybe a bit tired then normal but my OH would i say im always tired!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

hello!

I got my BFP at 8DPO so yes, it could be! I thought Evap lines were the ones that came only after a long time. its the line that appears when the dampness dries out so in 4 minutes, I think its only possible to be a line. And where there's a line, there's a BFP!!! Go get a digital one - thats the only real way of definitely telling. If there is enough HCG to pick up a faint line, the you could get a PG on a digital. Good luck!!

Thanks for your replies. This was my test, i took this picture at 4 minutes. I dont want to get excited but im just not sure its showing up enough. I will get a digital tomo and re test. I so hope i am but have no symptoms and surely i would be getting some wouldnt i? xxx

Attachments

• SDC13456.jpg
    SDC13456.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 56
looks pos to me hun and its pos at 9dpo i got my first hint off line then xx

i got my 1st + at 9 dpo hun if its pink and in the time limit id say congrats hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->