Positive or evap?

MrsN

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm probably the only one in here who doesnt want a positive test right now. I had a miscarriage 16 days ago and have been told to re-test to make sure its gone negative again. My test 6 days ago was still positive and I've done another test today which definitely still has 2 lines.
However the test line is thinner than the control line. A very faint line did appear within the 3 minutes, but has gradually got darker throughout the evening and is now a lot more visable, but it seems a lot thinner. So I'm wondering what you experts think, whether it is a definite positive test still or does this look like a evap to you?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 49
looks poss to em hun so sorry fpr yr loss x

It looks positive to me as well. I'm so sorry for your loss.

looks like its a pos lovey :( it may take awhile for the hcg to leave if you mc 16days ago.i thought it would be neg already.id go to docs and ask them to make sure you levels go down to zero.how did you mc??was it a bleed ??id go get it checked as there could be tissue still attached inside.so sorry of your loss :(

looks like its a pos lovey :( it may take awhile for the hcg to leave if you mc 16days ago.i thought it would be neg already.id go to docs and ask them to make sure you levels go down to zero.how did you mc??was it a bleed ??id go get it checked as there could be tissue still attached inside.so sorry of your loss :(

Thanks hun. I have to go back on tuesday if the test today was still positive, for a scan and possibly a d&c. I had a MMC and had medical management, so lost the sac and contents in one complete go. Then had heavy bleeding with lots of clots for about 7 days and have been spotting on and off since then. I'm wondering if there is still some lining etc still attached as the hospital told me by 10 days post MC the test should be positive. So frustrating! :flower:

sounds like there maybe still tissue in there then lovey :( i hope not but does seem strange to still have a clear pos still after so long

defo not an evap, they go grey in coloir, thats defo pink

hope it goes ok for you tomorrow so you dont need that d&c.thinkin of you

Sorry for your loss hon I know how you feel and the emotions you are going through. I got my negative just about 10 days, that still looks positive to me. I think you should go back and asked to be scanned to see if something got left behind. xxx

sorry for your loss. i know how hard it is...i never had to keep testing that would've been horrible. :( yes it still looks positive.

Sorry for your loss.
Im praying this is your BFP and not left over HCG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->