Positive? Or NEARLY positive?? - UPDATE: Yes! Definately positive!! :D

T

TashaAndBump

I am Sooo excited! I have been testing since CD8 (now on CD19) and towards CD17 my lines were disappearing altogether... but yesterday I had EWCM and tummy cramps (usually get this 2-3 days before I get a positive ov test...) but did my daily OPK today and got this:

CD8 (top) - Today (bottom)

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF6856.jpg

It's not quite positive yet, I don't think?... But could be the time I took it / drinking too much? Hmmm! Exciting!! :happydance:

I probs won't get to BD tonight as Anna is poorly, she will probs be in our bed tonight, but even if she does go down to sleep in her bed, after a night and day of clearing up sick, I don't think either of us is going to be up to it! :dohh:

Is there still a chance if we :sex: tomorrow night?? Still excited about it, though! :blush: lol

UPDATE - Taken another test:

YES - POSITIVE!! :happydance: And Anna seems a little better now. She has a tiny bit of milk in her belly that she hasn't brought up yet, so if this continues we may well be able to get jiggy wit' it sooner than I thought! hehehe If not there is always tomorrow - I WILL catch that eggy! :rofl:

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF6876.jpg

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF6879.jpg

:wohoo:

Thats positive girly!!! Get shagging!!

Good luck! :dust:

thats positive honey!

come on... what ya doing here now.... go get hold of ur man....

Good Luck!

Looks great!! That's the darkest mine got the month we got our :bfp: so definitely BD as soon as you can! Tomorrow should be fine if that's from today! Hope Anna's feeling better soon x

Looks great!! That's the darkest mine got the month we got our :bfp: so definitely BD as soon as you can! Tomorrow should be fine if that's from today! Hope Anna's feeling better soon x

Thank God! I was sure we would miss it if we don't BD until tomorrow... I honestly don't think we will get the chance to today (And yes, the test was taken about 30 mins ago - you can see it is still wet :blush: lol I was so excited I had to photograph it right away haha).

And thank you I hope Anna feels better, too. I am keeping her off milk at the moment as she just won't hold it down but thankfully she is taking water well and has had calpol to keep her temp down (she was finding it hard to sleep with the temparature so high) and now she is sleeping on her daddy so hopefully she will feel better tonight and can sleep well through the night to feel all better tomorrow! I hate it when she gets poorly :( If anyone deserves to be sick, it's certainly not our perfect little angels :(

So excited for you, is this your first O since actively TTC? I am so excited for you to get a proper BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->