Positive or negative ovulation test ? Update !!

proudmami1234

Reaction score
I posted earlier because i was really confuse with the results of my O test . >wonfo1.jpg ... after that picture i took 2 more .one at almost 4 pm wich is this one >wonfo3.jpg ... and than this one at 7 PM >wonfo4.jpg . DO YOU GUYS THINK IS GETTING DARKER OR NOT ? :)

I am not a pro with these test, but I have read a couple of ladies stories who said their lines faded out and then bam a bfp. Every woman seems to be different, so I would just keep testing !! Good luck and hope you get it soon :)

It's hard to tell if it's getting darker, but they look really faint to me. What cycle day are you on and how long are your cycles? I'd say keep testing..

I am not a pro with these test, but I have read a couple of ladies stories who said their lines faded out and then bam a bfp. Every woman seems to be different, so I would just keep testing !! Good luck and hope you get it soon :)

yea , there this is my first month using them and they are so confusing , but hopefully i get a BFP soon :) thanks for answering .

I'm on CD7 and my cycle are usually 28-30 days .and yes i'm going to keep testeing until i get my positive . thanks for answering :)

lh levels can fluctuate and as you are only cd 7 its abit early to get a positive. Do you check your cm aswell? Thats a good way of seeing changes, if you get ewcm then you know you are becoming fertile. I started checking my cm in my first cycle (Im now in my second) and I really saw changes when I got to the point of getting a positive opk.

Good luck!

I'm sorry, it might be getting darker but it's definitely not near positive. I'm enclosing my tests from last month. I know how tough these can be to read, I kept thinking mine were close to or at positive until they actually were. Once it was positive, I realized the prior ones definitely weren't.

Hope this helps & good luck!

NOTE My tests look a little lighter in the pic, but when they were taken a month ago the positive was even darker colored. It was slightly darker than the test line.

Attachments

• LH1.jpg
    LH1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 10
  • LH2.jpg
    LH2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 10
lh tests aren't like HPTs in that they don't gradually get darker. the LH surge is just that... a surge. keep testing and you'll very quickly see your test go from negative to positive overnight. good luck!

Also, something to look for was that for most testing strips, the control line got dark then the test line started filling in. When it was positive, the test line started getting dark immediately.

Also, something to look for was that for most testing strips, the control line got dark then the test line started filling in. When it was positive, the test line started getting dark immediately.

you know, I've never really noticed that but now that you mention it, I think you're right...ha! I learn something new every day... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->