Positive or Negative?

trying.for3rd

Reaction score
I took this ovulation test this morning and only part of the line is darker than the control line. Can someone please tell me if that is considered negative or positive?

https://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/xxkatarinaxx/SAM_0307.jpg

I took this ovulation test this morning and only part of the line is darker than the control line. Can someone please tell me if that is considered negative or positive?

https://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/xxkatarinaxx/SAM_0307.jpg

I just got the same when testing this morning, I'm CD19 and have been testing twice a day since CD8 so would love it to finally be a positive, but I ran out of tests and started using a new brand yesterday so not sure what this result means! I've searched google and it seems to have conflicting info, it says sometimes means positive but on some brands it's only positive if the whole line is darker. Have you done another test? I'm waiting to do another one tonight, wish I'd saved the sample now and tried another test!

I just did another test with a clearblue OPK and no smiley face :( confused!

That looks pos to me I honestly hate clear blue digi always
Sad face on them

For me, that's as positive as I ever get. The half-positive test line is frustrating though because I never know whether it's a true positive. For me, it's the darkest I get, and then the test line fades fast, disappearing in a day or two, sometimes later that same day. I test twice or three times daily once I finally get a line show up - most of the month it's no line at all... then about 3-6 days before O when I get some stretchy EWCM, I also get lines in the 'test' which get darker but ultimately, look like yours. Good luck to you!

Okay, thanks for the replies :)
I still don't know for sure what it is but we BD anyways just in case ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->