Positive or Negative ??

Hi Ladies :wave:

I am on my second cycle since natural MC at 9wks...

And i thought id do opks this time round...and im now confused as i usually only get one or two days of 2 dark lines and thats it..but this time ive gotten dark lines for nearly a week.. :shrug:

Just after your opinions on when you think i actually ovulated..??
Been getting ewcm on and off in this week and also some cramping mostly on the left..

Thanks in advance :flower:

I sometimes get long surges as well... I try to confirm OV by temping and signs and symptoms too. Sometimes (from what I understand) you can get a start and the boddy keeps gearing up to ov. I had 9 days of blazing pos some months back and I had to just give up testing LOL- I confimed it with temp.

Hey!! Congrats MsPat!!!!!!!! THATS SO AWESOME!!!!! Stormy how are you doing!!!?

Yup. Straight up in shock. Still processing. I'm really just so excited but now suddenly so nervous, too!! I know that's normal to feel that way though.

How are you two ladies???

How are you guys doing?? Happy Friday :)

Im good- still in the wait- not really hopeful- but its ok- I really didnt try to hard, but I think Im going to put my all into it this next cycle.

I know- isnt it exciting!!! Its almost unreal when you get a BFP- its like OMG- theres a baby inside of me. All you want to do is everything right...Its amazing!!!

Im good- still in the wait- not really hopeful- but its ok- I really didnt try to hard, but I think Im going to put my all into it this next cycle.

I know- isnt it exciting!!! Its almost unreal when you get a BFP- its like OMG- theres a baby inside of me. All you want to do is everything right...Its amazing!!!

GL to you the rest if this wait and next if you find yourself there too :)

I've never felt so worried. Every time I wipe I check for blood. I try to be positive but I'm finding it hard to not pay attention to each twinge in my belly. I just don't know how bad I even wanted this until I saw that pink line. I want to have a healthy attitude but I don't know how to decrease the worry.

GL to you the rest if this wait and next if you find yourself there too :)

I've never felt so worried. Every time I wipe I check for blood. I try to be positive but I'm finding it hard to not pay attention to each twinge in my belly. I just don't know how bad I even wanted this until I saw that pink line. I want to have a healthy attitude but I don't know how to decrease the worry.

MrsPat, how are you feeling? ;) Just checking in on you...

So I actually got a visit from AF today - but its ok- Im ready to try again this cycle. Im thinking of trying pre seed??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->