Positive or Negative ??

I took another test about an hour ago ! And it was the same as than the one I took this morning. And I held my pee for over four hours and didnt drink/: so I don't know what's going on!

Ps. I really love this thread the 3 of us have going :)

I think you already had your positive! Just keep checking through at least cd18. You seriously never know

When will you guys start testing???
I'm on 4dpo. But AF would be expected on 12dpo. So if AF is coming hopefully I have an answer by then or I'll be late. This is my first time ever trying. I've never had this waiting period or nervousness before.

I will wait until at least 12dpo. Well tomorrow morning I have an u/a to check my follicles. So they will be able to tell me if I already ovulate or not!

Did you say you tried for a year before you went in for fertility help? I wonder how long we will try before we go in. I'm curious to know if I ovulate or not. I had a pos OPK but that doesn't guarantee ovulation. Hmmm....
Probably shouldn't get ahead of myself :)

Keep up updated on your appt tomorrow!

Nope I just went in and said I'd like to start trying. And music just did blood work on me. And that's why I am on femara so I can ovulate

Do you live in the US? Just curious. I was told I need to try for 6 months before semen analysis or further blood work on me.

A lot of people here are from the UK so I didn't know if it was different there

The reason I went to the doctor is because I was on the depo shot last year. And after I got off of it . It really messed my periods up !

I was on Depo and I swear it was the devil!!! UUGH! I bled EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! The only time I did not bleed was like 4 days out of the month...go figure it was like the off days came like my period would come...it was weird..I then had to go on BCP's to stop the bleeding and regulate my cycles. Anywho-

I think that you got your pos!!! Im hopeful for you!!! I have to agree with MrsPat :D

I love conversing with you ladies as well! ;) looking forward to some pos BFP's!!!!!

So went to the doc. And he told me to throw away my opks!

He told not to use them any more. Just to bd for cd10 to cd18 and than on cd21 to go in and get a progesterone test to see if I ovulated

He told not to use them any more. Just to bd for cd10 to cd18 and than on cd21 to go in and get a progesterone test to see if I ovulated

Well that will make things easier!
Bd everyday? Every other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"