Positive or Negative ??

Good to know! We BD'ed everyday from cd10-cd14 and again on cd16, my pos OPK day. I saw some people say that BDing everyday may not give DH time to get his sperm count back up. Well, we still did it 5 days in a row :)
So I totally agree!

Any updates from you ladies?? I'm 6 dpo today. AF is expected at 12dpo.

I'm really hoping to wait to test until like 8dpo. I feel like I am just expecting negatives bc it's our first cycle trying so I won't be disappointed. So even if I test early I won't be sad, ya know?

How long do you wait?

I am going to wait until my period is late probably and that around the 23rd

That's really my goal. Wait til 14th. AF due. Only 12 dpo. But I think I can make it. :)

In pretty sure cd10 is my postive. Even though my doc said throw them away I couldn't!! So if I did ovulate cd10 and I would be 5dpo right??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
In pretty sure cd10 is my postive. Even though my doc said throw them away I couldn't!! So if I did ovulate cd10 and I would be 5dpo right??

It does look like your pos is on cd10 which would mean you likely ov'ed cd11. 1dpo is the day after that so you'd be 4dpo.

Let the waiting begin!!!

I'm 7dpo. Not usually into any symptoms period related or otherwise. Sometimes I get period cramps sometimes I don't. So I figured I won't be a big symptom spotter. The only thing weird is that my (tmi) nipples have been hard and sensitive for the two past days solid! I'm only 7dpo though so I'm going to attribute that to the colder weather? Lol

Well......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
Congrats mrspat, way to catch it on the first try.!!!!

Mrspat- what dpo were you when you got your Pos?? And did you have any symptoms ? the last five days I have had cramps and SORE boobs

Hi Ladies :wave:

I am on my second cycle since natural MC at 9wks...

And i thought id do opks this time round...and im now confused as i usually only get one or two days of 2 dark lines and thats it..but this time ive gotten dark lines for nearly a week.. :shrug:

Just after your opinions on when you think i actually ovulated..??
Been getting ewcm on and off in this week and also some cramping mostly on the left..

Thanks in advance :flower:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
Oh wow Callie A that is confusing. I think any day I say would be a guess. Are u temping or doing anything else to confirm. I know it can be hard to tell but did any of the test lines get dark before the control line. I know sometimes they can dry dark but how I tell is to basically stare at them while they are "developing" when my test line gets darker first I will always get a smiley on a digital. It took me a couple months to figure that out too I wish I would have been looking closer sooner I could have saved some money

Thanks sprite30 :hugs:

It is confusing-and no im not doing anything else except paying attention to CM and pains lol

So not real helpful!!

Il just wait n see-it is obviously sometime this week...
Hubby was here at the end of last week-then went away for work but should be back today or tomorrow so hopefully we'll catch that egg one way or another!!

I dont use the smiley opks-these are just cheapies...i test way too much to buy good ones Hahaha

Alright, well il wait it out and see i guess....where are you in your cycle??

Mrspat- what dpo were you when you got your Pos?? And did you have any symptoms ? the last five days I have had cramps and SORE boobs

I saw the first faint line at 9dpo in the evening on a dollar store test.
At 10dpo in the morning I uses two frer's in the morning on the same sample and got two faint but very obviously pink lines. That's when I told DH :)
Through out 10dpo I took one in afternoon and one in evening and still same faint lines.
Then today at 11dpo I took frer again and line was darker. I also used some other brands just because :)
And then tonight on 11dpo I took a digi and it said "pregnant 1-2 weeks"

I never noticed any implantation bleeding or any cramps personally. Although I don't usually get cramps with AF so I'm not surprised.
My only symptoms were my nipples seemed really sensitive and harder than usual. Like all the time. Tingly. And I've had crazy heartburn. I think related?

I think my pos was really really early. I didn't expect it at all let alone that early. AF is due tomorrow so I think it happened to show really early? I know many people are closer to 14-16 dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi Ladies :wave:

I am on my second cycle since natural MC at 9wks...

And i thought id do opks this time round...and im now confused as i usually only get one or two days of 2 dark lines and thats it..but this time ive gotten dark lines for nearly a week.. :shrug:

Just after your opinions on when you think i actually ovulated..??
Been getting ewcm on and off in this week and also some cramping mostly on the left..

Thanks in advance :flower:

It's good you are seeing positives! I don't know enough to know what all those positives mean as far as Ov date but I know I've seen other threads about it. Not seeing any positives would feel worse, so now you know you got a surge going on at least! I'd just db when you can as much as you can.

Hey!! Congrats MsPat!!!!!!!! THATS SO AWESOME!!!!! Stormy how are you doing!!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->