Positive or negative?!?!

Jaybird7

Reaction score
Help? So me and dh had sec one week ago today. Before that it had been 3 months since we had sex due to how schedules and my nonexistent libido..I took this test today and this is after 10 minutes. I swear I see something but 7 days after sex seems like impossibly too soon for a positive test? Let me add I'm 23 months pp, still breastfeeding regularly and have not had a pp period yet. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 64
Here's another pic. There's an opk too because I've been taking opks but they've all been negative. I took the pregnancy test on a whim..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 46
Help? So me and dh had sec one week ago today. Before that it had been 3 months since we had sex due to how schedules and my nonexistent libido..I took this test today and this is after 10 minutes. I swear I see something but 7 days after sex seems like impossibly too soon for a positive test? Let me add I'm 23 months pp, still breastfeeding regularly and have not had a pp period yet. Thoughts?

Hmm...Looks like there MIGHT be a faint line. Not sure..

Here's another pic. There's an opk too because I've been taking opks but they've all been negative. I took the pregnancy test on a whim..

Looking at the second pic...theres definately a line!

But how can I have a positive only 7 days after sex?! That's crazy...is that possible?

But the thing is I haven't had a post partum period and the last time I had sex was one week ago. Before that's it had been 3 months..

Not sure why those last two comments are there..? Oops but anyway, any other ideas as to how I could get a positive so soon??

Ok you likely already know but have you hcg test and opk tests touch??

Yeah opks and hpts should never touch. I do see a shadow but no color. Probably just an evap at this point. Test again in a couple days.

Idk they may have touched but i don't think they did during the testing time if that makes sense. There is definitely color in person. I'll just retest in the morning thanks y'all!

I'm starting to think maybe the opk and the pregnancy test were touching and hats why it's positive. I honestly didn't know that could happen since they are testing for different hormones. But I'd never really thought about it because I've never taken and opk and a pregnancy test at the same time. Not really sure why I did today. Learned my lesson I guess. But I don't see any other explanation because I don't even think it's possible to detect a pregnancy this early. Hey at least I know!

Test negative this morning. I knew there was no way but that test through me off. Now I know not to ever let an opk and pregnancy test touch. Not gonna lie, kinda had my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->