positive or negative

ahava

me & hubby
Reaction score
Im new here, and i have been ttc1 for 5yrs, 1 ivf - miscarriage, and trying naturally till a second ivf. I just wondered if you could look at these for me, and give me your opinions.

I am due af today, however 21st october, I had a very strange bleed for 2 days, then nothing. I did this test 2 nights ago, yesterday i did a superdrug test a very very light line came up. This is a clearblue. I took the casing off to photo it better.

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/ambrosine1967/DSC01748.jpg

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/ambrosine1967/DSC01748.jpg

ooohh yeh i can see the line!! the line has to be a cross on these ones dont they ?!? defo see it !! best of luck hun x

yes its a clearblue tests. should be a cross . the line downwards is a bit thin, but it came up within the 2 mins....so i wouldnt think it was an evap..

I see a line too...but I am also very wary of thoses tests too.

Hoping this is your BFP!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

test again in morning with different brand maybe!! how exciting hope u get a sticky bean this time:)

Looking good! One of my cycle buddies had a light line like that & got a digi BFP the same day!!

Test with another brand to confirm , But theres certainly a line there hun .
Good luck. xxx .

i can see something but im not sure maybe test again in a day or two or do a digi test, im curious about your username, what does it mean?

yes i can see a line to xxxx goodluck xxxxx

Hi, name ahava means (love) in hebrew.

Not my real name, but nice anyhow....

Thanks I will be buying another test tomorrow i think, i was due today. Its either a bfp, or i was preggie, and maybe had a chemical or something..but we will see.....

thanks ladies. x

hi hun i can see the line bit i agree test with another brand for confirmation as some people find cb unreliable. x

Looking good!!!!! Great to see you may have gotten this bfp with out ivf??!!! Go girl

Looks positive to me girly. ALot of tests tend to be dark on one side of the line. Happens to me alot :D I hope this is a sticky for you. I would retest in the morning though with FMU! Hugs

I see a line but I hate those blue cross tests. GL when you test again.

I can see the line, but yes I agree like the other said to test again with a different brand, hoping it is a :bfp:!! :hug:

Any luck today? Fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->