Positive ovulation test late in cycle??

Well done both tests today... Preg was bfn and my opk was very faint... I know ur ment to do ur opk same sorta time or so ive heard so maybe it would of been darker later on but unfortunatly ive no opks left :( stil no sign off period either....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 9
Maybe you O'd late hun...it happens to us from time to time even when our cycles are normally regular. I always got so frustrated because it seemed to happen when we really started ttc :wacko: It drove me to start charting because I was taking hcg test and ovulation test at the wrong times and not maximizing our bd'ing because my dates were off. Hope you still get your bfp and this cycle is just a bit longer...maybe those blazing positive opks recently were because you were O'ing? You can O a couple days after your last positive and then it takes at least 10 days to test positive so fingers crossed!

Well hears hoping, im never late anymore as im normally ontime... But my af hasnt shown up so far today.... I have a frer test but want to wait til im about a week late before i use it, spesh if i only have just o'd dont want to waste it. Was only a wee cheap preg test i used today as i was curious.

8am here and im officially a day late :/ im hoping its just gonna take a week or so for my positive result...ive no more opks to use to test to see what they are like :( and i get mine from ebay soo would take 3-4days to arrive

I'm also now a day late, I have some dollar store tests I got today and clear blue, but I'm going to skip testing tomorrow and test tuesday, hope for a BFP on or before Thursday so I can cancel infertility appointments! Much rather buy use the money on a beautiful crib! :D

Awww, i dont get paid til tomorrow so might get a couple of cheap tests. Id rather af came sooner rather than later cos longer im late the more hopeful i get and i hate gettin disappointed :/ my boyfriends the same he gets his hopes up to easily and then gets quite down and upset. This is first time im late apart from 3 mths ago i had a week wer i was late but since then and before i came on bang on time sooo heres hoping

Oh forgot to mention aswell as trying the opks this month i started taking 1x 1500mg Royal Jelly capsule as its ment to be amazing with helping fertility :)

Wow same situation for us, when I get to 3 days late I always get convinced then I start and my heart shatters! I'm praying that thursday I get BFP but I know I shouldn't get excited because big chance i'll be let down!

Well im thinkin of pickin up a few cheap tests today just incase but cause it is only 8dpo i just dont feel like it would be worth it as i think i would get a bfn. Had another dream last night about testing positive though! 2nd in less than a week sooo im hopin its a sign

Awww was hoping you were going to say bfp! You aren't out til your af arrives, fingers crossed for you xxx

yeh definitely think 8 dpo is too soon...although I plan to start testing at 8/9 dpo on Thursday/Friday...can't help myself, my IC's are begging to be used! lol

I have one cheapie and a frer soo might test again friday with the cheapy then maybe subday/monday with the frer...

11 dpo today I have a feeling if I am I wont be testing BFP until Thursday! 13 dpo because I think I had implantation yesterday, I crampy under my belly button all day now today its completely gone. So two days after implantation I should have enough hcg for a test to show!

11 dpo today I have a feeling if I am I wont be testing BFP until Thursday! 13 dpo because I think I had implantation yesterday, I crampy under my belly button all day now today its completely gone. So two days after implantation I should have enough hcg for a test to show!

:dust:

Ive had on off cramping but nothing major or normal af cramps... Hate waiting :(

I need to stay busy today, yesterday I was which made the day go by so fast but today is dragging lol

Lol well its 20 past 8 here so soon be bedtime for me see what tomorrow brings... Just at point where i need to take my mind off it but cant cause i want to knowwww lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->