Positive ovulation test late in cycle??

Aw i didnt think about it that way! Nice to know ive stil got a chance :)

How long would it normally stay positive for? Todays day 3 and it stil looks very much positive to me... Id of thought the line would be very faint or not there by now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 19
I think the time they stay positive varies, my surge is always fairly short. According to Google it lasts 1 - 3 days x

Getting a positive for a few days used to drive me batty lol. I kept enlisting dh for consecutive rounds of baby dancing because I wasn't sure when O actually happened. Even when I started charting I would look back and see some crazy bbt's during those 3-4 days usually. I found tha most of the time I o'd 1 day after the last true positive but that wasn't always the case. Good luck this month!

Well ive not long done a test. It isnt as dark as the last few but there wasnt much of a sample to test if you know what i mean lol (dont know if that affects the result...) so hopefully last night has done the trick!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 9
Well todays morning test was a clear line but quite light. Got alot of discharge today aswell so having to wear a pad. Periods due on sunday so wil see what happens but fingers crossed

I hope you get some clarity either way....if you don't get AF Sunday or a bfp hang in there. It could be you ovulated much later for some reason and it may take a few more days either way. Look forward to an update!

Done another test today and there was a strong line, not a positive or very faint... Kinda inbetween. Just wondered if it ment any thing as id of expected my levels to be quite low by now so not produce a line so clearly. Dont know if this is making any sense lol unsure how to describe it and unfortunatly i binned the test before thinkin to take a photo.

Ah ok i no im prob annoyin you's but i just dne another opk and this is hw it turned out, its notbas dark but so so close... Im due my period tomorro so im really confused... HELP! First month usin these so im stil learning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 8
I haven't read the whole thread but have you done a hpt? I had a pos opk above my af was due in nov and I was pregnant!

Either your cycle is longer than you think, or you could be pregnant. Good luck x

I still think you should do a hpt!

I know you've had alot of positive opks but have you been having other signs? Ewcm? Open cervix?

I do know lh levels do fluctuate and can rise right before af so possibly it is that??

Ive had alot of headaches... And mood swings lol thats about it. Dont want to get ny hopes up obviously but i just wasnt sure if it was normal or not...

I think if nothing else you need to take a test to rule it out.

It's difficult, what's normal for one person is not normal for another. X

I no i cnt stop thinking about it but knowing my luck il get my period as usual.. I cant even remember my symptoms etc with my first :O

I think they can vary pregnancy to pregnancy anyway.

Im sooo hopin it could mean im pregnant lol but ive gt my doubts

I'm due for my period tomorrow also but I O'd the 9th so I'm in very close to same situation as you.

Its sooo frustrating eh :O you just automacty think you have a normal cycle etc til u start doing all these tests and realise u dnt ovulate when u think.

Not done a test yet, not came on atm but last month i started during day instead of first thing in morning which is when i normally start. Had a weird dream last night that i tested positive though lol wonder if its a wee sign :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->