Positive Ovulation test?? Opinions please!!

Hi i've used these they are dollar tree test the longer you let them sit the darker they get the 3rd one only looks like a true positive to me.my line got way darker than control line when i used them.like someone said the best way is temping checking your cm as you can get cramps before you ovulate and for some women myself included your body gives you signals like you become super horny.and get that really wet feeling :) hope this helps the opk usually tells you 24-36 hrs before you actually ovulate then they turn negative again

A big negative today!! SOOOOo this is actually really good news because this means that I can actually use OPKs even with PCOS, since it didnt stay positive the whole time. I hope I actually ovulated! I didnt notice a whole lot of EWCM but (again TMI alert) my husband said he noticed a difference during BD. So hopefully this month will be our month! Trying to stay positive. :thumbup:

A big negative today!! SOOOOo this is actually really good news because this means that I can actually use OPKs even with PCOS, since it didnt stay positive the whole time. I hope I actually ovulated! I didnt notice a whole lot of EWCM but (again TMI alert) my husband said he noticed a difference during BD. So hopefully this month will be our month! Trying to stay positive. :thumbup:

Yay! I'm crossing my fingers for you. I'm kind of in the same boat. If I'm going off my temp it seems I might have ovulated Saturday. I have not had any ewcm but I did get a positive opk on Friday afternoon.

Hoping we caught the egg because we only had a chance to bd on Thursday..... :(

may i butt in here girls im in the same boat currently cd23 supposed to have reg 30 days cycles but my last was 40 days long :/ came off bc in sep 2nd cycle ttc 1st cycle (attempting to temp) i suck at it lol im using $ tree opks and i have gotten the same it seems like today might be my o day since the t line is darker then the control line, im with you hisk. on the hubby freaking out a bit yesterday he said it seems like we shouldnt have to put so much effort into it, he most def wants kids but i think the temping and opks freak him out a little bit lol well im sure its pressure that takes the fun away for them lol here are my opk's i will try and bd tonight to hopefully ill seduce him lol jkjk fx for all of u

Attachments

• opkcd23.JPG
    opkcd23.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
may i butt in here girls im in the same boat currently cd23 supposed to have reg 30 days cycles but my last was 40 days long :/ came off bc in sep 2nd cycle ttc 1st cycle (attempting to temp) i suck at it lol im using $ tree opks and i have gotten the same it seems like today might be my o day since the t line is darker then the control line, im with you hisk. on the hubby freaking out a bit yesterday he said it seems like we shouldnt have to put so much effort into it, he most def wants kids but i think the temping and opks freak him out a little bit lol well im sure its pressure that takes the fun away for them lol here are my opk's i will try and bd tonight to hopefully ill seduce him lol jkjk fx for all of u

Yes, your third one looks the darkest as well. I totally understand where you are coming from...I agree sometimes the pressure from the job takes away some of the enjoyment for men...Im on 10DPO today, took a test yesterday just for fun, looks like a BFN. But I know its still early.

Well we got the job done lets hope laters opk is faint that way i know yesterday was my peak i tried to temp but i had to run to the bathroom this morning couldn't hold it lol do you feel any symptoms yet?

OP- i hope my input helps as in my opinion the first 2 dont look like positives to me but the next 2 do! the build up and fall after looks really good, your body is definitely doing something right, good luck

Well we got the job done lets hope laters opk is faint that way i know yesterday was my peak i tried to temp but i had to run to the bathroom this morning couldn't hold it lol do you feel any symptoms yet?

Yes, I have a ton but Im really trying to ignore them because this happened to me before and I was so sure I was going to get my BFP and I cried for days...we may have missed the mark this month by 24 hours but Im not sure...Im trying to stay positive as best I can but its really hard. Also I am figuring out that I cant use the stupid new choice dollar tree tests. I keep seeing a second faint line on those and its happened to me so many times now that I dont trust them anymore. If I dont get AF by Thursday, Im going to buy a FRER.

Yes, I have a ton but Im really trying to ignore them because this happened to me before and I was so sure I was going to get my BFP and I cried for days...we may have missed the mark this month by 24 hours but Im not sure...Im trying to stay positive as best I can but its really hard. Also I am figuring out that I cant use the stupid new choice dollar tree tests. I keep seeing a second faint line on those and its happened to me so many times now that I dont trust them anymore. If I dont get AF by Thursday, Im going to buy a FRER.

When is your AF due? What kind of symptoms are you having?

I had a few the last week but I'm thinking they were unrelated. 9/10 DPO today and feel absolutely nothing. AF not due till the 26th-28th depending on cycle length this month. I'm thinking of testing the 25th if I don't get my normal pre AF spotting.

When is your AF due? What kind of symptoms are you having?

I had a few the last week but I'm thinking they were unrelated. 9/10 DPO today and feel absolutely nothing. AF not due till the 26th-28th depending on cycle length this month. I'm thinking of testing the 25th if I don't get my normal pre AF spotting.

AF is due the 23rd...so 4 more days to go...Im not going to test again until I miss it because last cycle with Fertilaid I got it right on time...I have been charting my symptoms like mad because Im trying to figure out what symptoms are related to what, because I also just started metformin on Dec 30 (CD4). Here are some of my symptoms that I think are cycle related and their respective DPO.
When I was gearing up to ovulate I had MASSIVE cramping, like AF, that came and went until I got the positive OPK on Jan 9 (CD14).

1DPO-Nothing
2DPO-Major hot flashes, bad gas
3DPO-Major Fatigue, left breast pain, cramping
4DPO-slight breast tenderness, gas, fatigue, wierd back pain/kidney pain
5DPO-breast tenderness, nausea, minor fatigue, wierd back pain/kidney pain
6DPO-breast tenderness, very moody, slight white cm sticky, wierd abominal spams
7DPO-breast tenderness, upset stomach, cramping
8DPO-heartburn, bad gas, bad cramping, coughing, chest congestion, breast tenderness, uncontrollable crying all day
9DPO-mild cramping, DRY DRY CM, so dry it was painful during BD, Husband noticed this as well, comments my breasts look swollen TESTED :bfn:
10DPO-Minor face breakout, bloody nose, stuffed up, sharp cramping on right side (causes me to tense up), sharp pains in right breast, smelling is slightly enhanced, nausea, bad heartburn, tossed and turned all night
11DPO (today) so far I have had some bad breast pain, had an upset stomach when I woke up, and I just generally feel like crap, bad headache

thats all i got so far...but I have had symptoms similar last month and nothing came of it, also this cycle I have had very little to NO CM after ovulation. Most people Ive read say they have an increase in discharge if they get their BFP, so Im not feeling too awful optimistic. :nope:

***Update**** for this morning at 5 am, had a very small amount of yellowish brown CM when wiping....never seen this before. 12DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->