Positive Preg test... NOTHING IN UTERUS :-( UPDATE

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by luckyno2, Jan 23, 2011.

1. luckyno2

luckyno2 Well-Known Member

Hey all, I just want to share. I had my LMP 5 Dec thus should be 6w pregnant. I did 3 Peg tests all 3 said + and I even did a clear blue one and the dates changed from 1-2 to 2-3 w but with out any warning this morning I started bleeding. Went to the A&E they did a ultrasound and said I am not pregnant, they did a urine test and it was a faint preg line .... so it is gone or were I never pregnant ????

I am so confused WHAT MUST I DO????

Dr said I just wanted to be pregnant and imagined that I saw 2 lines on 3 tests... WTF I am just upset and not sure what is going on.. any advice ??

The hospital phoned me "I was pregnant!!!" because I am bleeding it looked like I had a miscarriage..

GOOD LUCK TO U ALL :thumbup: hope to join you soon. :baby:

2. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

How can they be so rude??! If your digi went from 1-2 to 2-3 you must be pregnant! Sorry Hun, I don't understand - have you stopped bleeding since? Xx

3. wishiwas

wishiwas Mom to a rainbow baby :)

I don't see why he would accuse you of imagining it, it showed up at the doctor's office! That was inconsiderate. I'm sorry, I hope everything works out for you:hugs:

4. AFatKindaThin

AFatKindaThin Well-Known Member

i think because you did different tests that came back positive that you were pregnant but have had a miscarriage. So sorry hun and i hope you get it all sorted soon. Don't take crap like that from doctors. You know you did them tests and they were positive! X x x

5. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

my friend had this and did miscarry. Hope you get some answers

6. Yazz_n_bump

Yazz_n_bump Me, Fiancé & Jack! :)

You could of had a chemical? I'm sorry your doctors treated you like that. :hugs: xx

7. mummy2lola

mummy2lola Mum to 2 trying for 3

So sorry sweetheart,drs can b so rude,how can u imagine a 1-2 and 2-3.I'm so sorry for ur loss xx