Positive pregnancy test 3 weeks after miscarriage

Iesha

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this group
I was 5 weeks and 4 days when I lost my baby my hcg levels where only 265 at the time.
I'm trying to see if there's anyway if you mom's had this problem before let me explain.
I decided to take a pregnancy test cause I have been feeling off for a couple of days and now today I have a cold like feeling been feeling like I'm really tired and sick well took the pregnancy test cause I came out positive both of the test where dark two line so it was a visible positive test I called my doctor and told them and they told me to wait another week idk what to do i feel like I'm super pregnant but idk and I also been really bloated and eating alot more than usual

Wow, idk what it means but you should get an US to confirm you are not pregnant anymore.

My levels always went down rather quickly, but maybe that's not the same for everyone.

Last edited:
I don't know how much we can help you hear, dear. With my MC, it took 7 weeks before I stopped bleeding, even longer before I had an ovulatory cycle. But mine was farther into the pregnancy and, most importantly, every body is different. There's no way for us to tell if you are pregnant again or not. I've had plenty of TTC cycles when I wasn't pregnant and swore I was because of all the symptoms. Then when I was pregnant, I freaked out because I didn't have the symptoms I thought I should. The only thing to really do is to wait and see. I imagine your doctor wants you to wait because they may be thinking that it is left over hormones from the miscarriage. Which it could be...or maybe not. The only thing you can do is wait and retest then call your doc again if it's still positive so they can give you a test and scan you. Update and let us know what happens, though! I hope you get the outcome you are looking for <3

Hello I'm new to this group
I was 5 weeks and 4 days when I lost my baby my hcg levels where only 265 at the time.
I'm trying to see if there's anyway if you mom's had this problem before let me explain.
I decided to take a pregnancy test cause I have been feeling off for a couple of days and now today I have a cold like feeling been feeling like I'm really tired and sick well took the pregnancy test cause I came out positive both of the test where dark two line so it was a visible positive test I called my doctor and told them and they told me to wait another week idk what to do i feel like I'm super pregnant but idk and I also been really bloated and eating alot more than usual

i had the same length of mc Iesha, just happened this month nov. 5 and now nov. 26 i feel like im pregnant again but i dont know when to test again. i am scared that i might now and im hoping to much that i am. this is my second mc by the way the other one was last year lasted for 13 weeks but i end up d/c cause the doc. says its stop from growing at 8 weeks. and now this after a year. im so scared like i dont know what to feel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->