Positive pregnancy test after miscarriage

Hays

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage 4 weeks 1 day ago and I've not had a period yet. I know this can be normal and it can mess your cycle but after my miscarriage last year I got my period exactly 4 weeks after. I've had cramps for about 5 days now but no bleeding or spotting.
I took a test to see if there was still a like and there is a very faint one. Is it normal to still test positive 4 weeks after a miscarriage?

Screenshot_20201027_202551_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

I would call dr as could mean remained products, 4 weeks seems to be a long time after to be showing a positive. Also I don’t want to scare you but mine was still positive and it was an ectopic pregnancy (I still had symptoms though)

Yes, I would get checked by a doctor just to be on the safe side. ❤️

I had an early miscarriage 5weeks +3 days
I started bleeding on the 7th of October, I the stop bleeding on the 14th and took a HPT on the 17th and it was completely negative, I have just had a positive OPK yesterday so 14days after my bleeding stopped so I should have a positive HPT or AF in about 14 days, I don’t know if that helps but I have read that an early pregnancy loss you can ovulate up from two weeks after your miscarriage if it was early!
FX it’s a positive with a new bean
But I have also had an incomplete MC and they needed to give me a D&C because some tissue was left over after 4 weeks of the start of the miscarriage and it was still giving a Positive HPT and I still had symptoms.
Get checked out.

Last edited:
I had an early miscarriage 5weeks +3 days
I started bleeding on the 7th of October, I the stop bleeding on the 14th and took a HPT on the 17th and it was completely negative, I have just had a positive OPK yesterday so 14days after my bleeding stopped so I should have a positive HPT or AF in about 14 days, I don’t know if that helps but I have read that an early pregnancy loss you can ovulate up from two weeks after your miscarriage if it was early!
FX it’s a positive with a new bean
Yes I read that too and I do cling ontop hope alittle but with it being an IVF pregnancy before for me and twice before that I don't think I'll ever fall naturally

Yes I read that too and I do cling ontop hope alittle but with it being an IVF pregnancy before for me and twice before that I don't think I'll ever fall naturally

Don't lose hope, I have had a hell of a ride and I have also done IVF but it didn't work and last month was the first time I fell pregnant naturally with my new partner...I have such a long story but I keep it in my journal here.

FX it is something special and please don't give us hope!

Don't lose hope, I have had a hell of a ride and I have also done IVF but it didn't work and last month was the first time I fell pregnant naturally with my new partner...I have such a long story but I keep it in my journal here.

FX it is something special and please don't give us hope!
IVF is so draining isn't it. I've had 4 rounds in total and also egg shared too. Will check out your journal hun, I'd love to fall naturally x

Good luck hon I really hope this is a new pregnancy.
I'm so sorry for ure loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->