Positive pregnancy test but bleeding

Anymore bleeding today? Not long now till your bloods x

Just very light brown spotting. Hardly needed a pad today. Still feel pretty bloated and boobs are starting to become tender again. No cramping. Didn't test today. I'm going to try to just wait till Wednesday. I'm hoping if I go early enough in the morning wednesday, maybe they can call back with the results either late wednesday or on thursday. Last time they were really good about getting back to me just over 24 hours.

Good luck on your appointment tomorrow

I can't tell you how good it makes me feel to have such supportive ladies on here!! :flower::happydance:

I'm following you.
Such a frustrating story!
I keep my fingers crossed this is a pregnancy and I wish you the best of luck for tomorrow. I really hope you'll get the answers you need.:hugs:

I want to wish you the best of luck for your appointment today, hope everything goes great! xx

Best of luck for appointment chick, will be looking out for your good news 😀x

Jaxie- I am going through this exact same thing right now. Started Bleeding for most of the day but still getting darker pregnancy tests.

My fingers are crossed for you.

Hi everybody!! Still waiting to hear about the blood test I took wednesday. Wednesday morning I took another home test and was lighter :( Idk, we'll see though! I really hope the doctors office calls me today. I have a feeling this blood test will show that my hcg levels are up but I'm not convinced I didn't have a miscarriage. Hcg levels can still climb up for a while even if you have a miscarriage right? I would really like an ultra sound. I'm getting way ahead of myself though lol.

Trr - Good luck to you too!!

Hoping for good news! Got my fingers crossed for you.

Doc's office called and, like I thought, hcg levels have risen but only to 39. They were 22 last wednesday. She wants me to go and get another blood test tomorrow to check hcg again and get my blood type tested? Idk, seeing the lighter home test yesterday and now knowing that my hcg levels are not really rising that much has made me pretty cautious about this whole thing.

I am still crossing my fingers for good news tomorrow! Good luck!

Aw well glad there looking into it for you n hopefully results will be ok, fingers crossed for a rise in your level n no miscarriage x

Hi. I m so sorry you have to go through so much waiting and uncertainty. I know the bloods are not very promising but I m still holding out hope for you. In any case I hope you get some definite answers tomorrow and are not stuck in limbo.:flower:

Thanks again ladies! You all are wonderful!
I'm pretty sure I'm out now. Took another home test just now and can barely see the line at all anymore. I'm just glad to finally be pretty sure that I miscarried instead of in limbo. At least we can try, try again ;)

Attachments

• 20151105_165848.jpg
    20151105_165848.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 16
Aw sorry to see that chick but if it wasn't meant to be then good luck for next time, all this baby making is hard work! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->