Positive pregnancy test first time trying!!

Baby tc

Reaction score
So Im 30 and the doctor told me that girls my age usually take 3-6 months to conceive. We decided to take it slowly and enjoy our time together. I took my prenatals, exercised, tracked my period and tried to enjoy the ride. Well we got pregnant the first month trying! I followed the “girl diet”, we had sex 3 times leading to ovulation and we stopped 3 days prior to ovulation. By my estimated ovulation day I was feeling “weird” and 10 days after the last time we had sex my first pregnancy test was positive. We currently are expecting our first kid and its a GIRL!!

Congratulations!

Just a side note though I wouldn't be 100% set on it being a girl, as our bodies can do strange things and it's unlikely you'd get a positive preg test at only 7dpo. Did you take OPKs to pinpoint ovulation? I hope it is the sex you are hoping for :D

Whatever the sex though a huge congratulations to you!

How do you know it's a girl? Doesn't matter the diet you follow or when you conceived, the gender of a baby is a total crap shoot.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just would hate for you to get your hopes up & it not be what you were expecting!

I was assuming by her post that she has been pregnant for a bit now and has already found out it was a girl. Congrats on getting what you wanted :) I do not really believe in those Gender Swaying methods myself but it is cool how it turned out for you guys!

I was assuming by her post that she has been pregnant for a bit now and has already found out it was a girl. Congrats on getting what you wanted :) I do not really believe in those Gender Swaying methods myself but it is cool how it turned out for you guys!

well that would make a lot more sense! Silly me.

Congratulations!

Just a side note though I wouldn't be 100% set on it being a girl, as our bodies can do strange things and it's unlikely you'd get a positive preg test at only 7dpo. Did you take OPKs to pinpoint ovulation? I hope it is the sex you are hoping for :D

Whatever the sex though a huge congratulations to you!
I got my positive 7 dpo, which I know it was not normal. But I was feeling so sick and I knew it wasnt normal that I took a test and it was positive. I didnt told my hubby until I took a second one 2-3 days later! And yes I got what I was or we were hoping for

How do you know it's a girl? Doesn't matter the diet you follow or when you conceived, the gender of a baby is a total crap shoot.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just would hate for you to get your hopes up & it not be what you were expecting!
I been pregnant since July and they told us it was a girl

I was just going to say that the way I read it was that u are further along now and know ure having a girl Haha.
Congratulations hon

I got my positive 7 dpo, which I know it was not normal. But I was feeling so sick and I knew it wasnt normal that I took a test and it was positive. I didnt told my hubby until I took a second one 2-3 days later! And yes I got what I was or we were hoping for

Ohhh I see sorry I thought you had just found out you are pregnant! Congratulations on getting the sex you had hoped for! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->