Positive Test 10DPO???

rolli

Reaction score
Okay ladies, I need you all to tell me it's ok and that this is really happening... DH and I have been trying to conceive for a year and a half now. Tried clomid days 5-9 for the first time this cycle. I ovulated on day 18, and here I sit at 10 dpo... Decided I was going to test, and literally as I was peeing, was telling myself I was nuts for wasting a test... Until about 2 minutes after I was done, and a faint pink line started to appear!!! We are beyond excited but are so guarded after so long and never seeing a positve test!! We don't want to get over excited and then wind up with our bubble popped... So I guess I'm asking for reassurance and any guidance if I should keep testing, or just relax and let it be?? Thank you all... You've been there for me in some really tough times... Hopefully this is the end of them!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 50
Yes def positive...hopefully that line continues to get darker for you.

Congrats! Keep testing to see the line getting darker- def looks positive :)

Massive congratulations that's a positive for sure and a great line for 10dpo xxx

Wow wow wow... Still in shock... Thank you all soo much! We will be walking on eggshells I think until the doc confirms everything lol! Bought a clear blue advanced digital that I will take tomorrow... That may help it seem more real!

Wow wow wow... Still in shock... Thank you all soo much! We will be walking on eggshells I think until the doc confirms everything lol! Bought a clear blue advanced digital that I will take tomorrow... That may help it seem more real!

Don't be surprised if the clear blue digi comes up negative as I dont think they are as sensitive?? Maybe wait a few more days to do that one?? It's deffo a positive on the test you've done, so massive congrats xx

I tested at 10 dpo and mine line was about the same! I continued testing every two days to see if line was getting darker and it did.

Congrats!!!

The digis aren't quite as sensitive but gl for when you use it! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->