• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis717

Reaction score
We were actively trying for a year but gave up last cycle after 2cp's and no success, I'm 43 and the stress of all the temping, opks etc coupled with the disappointment every month and dh and I decided to just let nature take its course. So I was really surprised to get a positive at 11dpo today as I have zero symptoms. Plus the test line is faint. I'm worried its another mc, I will do the other test on Saturday to see if its any darker, I'm just worried as I've always had symptoms by now with my successful pregnancies:( xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150122_152411.jpg
    IMG_20150122_152411.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 249
Lovely line babe :happydance: much easier to see on phone screen than PC :) chin up and fx for you <3

Thanks love wishing the same to you, I'm rooting for you I really am xxxxxxxxxx

Try not to worry :) Its more common for symptoms to really kick in around the 6wk mark where the pregnancy hormones are high enough to start sending the body a bit haywire.

I didnt have anything at all and my two babes are sleeping next to me right now.

At 11dpo you wont necessarily see a blaring strong line. I never did. Congratulstions on the positive!

x

Thanks so much for replying that really does help, trying to stay positive! Really hoping its the same for me too xxxxxx

I had very faint lines until 13 dpo and zero symptoms until 6-7 weeks and I had a very healthy textbook pregnancy and now healthy toddler. Good luck for a sticky bean!!

Really? Thank you for replying, I caved and tested again today slightly darker but still faint, hopefully I'll be the same as you:) bottom is todays but my fmu sucks! Still v faint but i usually get a stronger result in the pm id just convinced myself yesterdays test was wrong lolxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150123_092204.jpg
    IMG_20150123_092204.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 162
Thank you both just praying it keeps getting darker:) xxx

Thank you I'm really glad you think so I keep doubting them! Xxx

Def looking good hun! I know its easier said then done but try to relax, theres nothing to more to but to wait and see - and I hate that saying! - Fx for a sticky bean for you! xx

Lol I know like I can will them to be darker! Its hard but you're so right nothing I do will change anything so def will try to relax and stay positive, thank you xxxx

Another darker line tonight on a less sensitive test:) still zero symptoms though but at least the tests are getting darker! Just have to keep testing I know I prob shouldn't! Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150123_213957.jpg
    IMG_20150123_213957.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 72
:hi: oasis I remember you from a previous thread that we was on together, if I remember correctly it was when we were both using the clearblue opk advance, and we had flashing smileys for days on end! .... just wanted to say congrats!!! and your line looks great !!, it's defo getting darker, try and relax, again easier said than done right?? Lol...:D sending you lots of sticky baby dust :dust: x

Oh hey!!! Yes course I remember:) how are you, lovely to hear from you, hope you're OK xx Thank you, they are def getting darker so I guess I just have to wait and see:) xxx

Oh hey!!! Yes course I remember:) how are you, lovely to hear from you, hope you're OK xx Thank you, they are def getting darker so I guess I just have to wait and see:) xxx

I'm really good thanks!! but bk to the drawing board for me, i'm currently 1dpo so enjoying another tww :wacko: lol... i'm bk at the docs for more fertility tests atm, I feel like a pin cushion with all the blood they have taken... I guess this is the last month trying naturally before they step in again, so I won't feel to bummed if I get a :bfn: this cycle, on the plus side, my OH asked me to marry him!! :cloud9: on my 26th birthday (18th of jan) so it's been an amazing month x

Oh wow that's amazing congratulations I'm so happy for you!! My wedding day really was the happiest in my life. You never know this may be your month, so many ladies got pregnant right before medical intervention, I so hope so:) xxxx

Oh wow that's amazing congratulations I'm so happy for you!! My wedding day really was the happiest in my life. You never know this may be your month, so many ladies got pregnant right before medical intervention, I so hope so:) xxxx

Thank you!! :D.. I really can't wait to get married, we are thinking next year, march the 13th, the day we got together! Which would be 6 years ago to the day... I really hope it happens like that for me, but either way i'll be fine with the out come this month, i'm just glad i'm one step ahead of the whole bby making situation...although deep down i'd like to do it naturally, being a women ;).. enough abou me anyway congrats again lovely, i'm sure all will be fine with your pregnancy, xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back