Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really? Thank you:) I think these are a bit better than frer, I've got to stop doubting everything lolxxxxxxx

Thanks Dreamer, my doctor told me to stop charting, opks, testing etc and just enjoying bd whenever we wanted which is what we did this cycle and along came the bfp! Dh bought me four Superdrug early tests today, I've been doing a 5 hour hold for my wee but could only manage 3.5 today cause it makes me cramp if I leave it too long (had that with Brooklyn) not sure if this is dark enough for 17dpo but the Asda cheap strip was ever so slightly lighter, I'm just hoping its cause I can't hold for as long not cause there's something wrong, a lady on another thread showed me her Superdrug early test from 15dpo (they're 10miu) and her line was darker than the control, I hate obsessing over these tests lol but if I don't test I'll only worry!! Xxxx

Wow see. Charting just brings on more stress!

Do you have a doctors appointment for blood work?

Yes!, it's hard to believe it, when you've had previous losses, but this one is sticky I can feel it in my bones!! ;) :D xx

Thanks so much ladies your support is really appreciated you're keeping me going! I had a blood great at 5 weeks 1 day with Brooklyn which I will be next Monday and I'm going to try to get a doctors app to ask for a blood test and early scan, just hope they will xxcc

Tonights tests ladies, hope everyone is OK xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150130_191605.jpg
    IMG_20150130_191605.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 39
Oh yes those lines are perfect!! MAKE JOURNAL!!!

Thank you if I make it to Monday I def will:) xxxx

Well ladies I don't know what to make of tonights test, its slightly lighter than yesterdays but wider, i opened the other two pack of Superdrug tests and, hard to tell with my crappy camera, but the control is only half as dark on this test than the other two pack, dh is saying don't worry but of course I am, either my test is lighter or this two pack hasn't as much dye as the other two pack. Sob xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20200628_202324.jpg
    IMG_20200628_202324.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 34
Could be the dye in the tests like you said. Those are still nice solid lines. I got my BFP a few days ago and I tested 3 days straight but I refuse to do it anymore. Waiting on bloods - easier said than done try not to stress :flower:

I know its hard when you need the reassurance! I've got one more test I'll do tonight and I won't be doing anymore xxxxx

Tonights (and my last) test ladies, not much change! At least its not lighter but I thought it would be as dark as the control now. Oh well no more tests can't obsess anymore anyway! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150131_183724.jpg
    IMG_20150131_183724.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 22
Aw oasis. Still looks great to me. Keep us posted on what the doctors say :hugs:

I've had enough of testing:( it was OK when they were getting darker, thank you hunni I will try to get a blood test xxxxx

Right this is interesting:) I had a few really rubbish ICS off eBay, I used them alongside the other tests but even with how dark my lines got the ICS were barely there, obviously I got a very insensitive batch! Anyway, I had the hook effect at 6 weeks with Brooklyn where tests got lighter so you dilute urine with 50% water and get a dark as control line again. So prob due to desperation I used two ICS, top is with concentrated urine, bottom is diluted with 50% tap water. Interesting right! So I used two more and got the same result. I wish I had a Superdrug test to try it on lol xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150131_204410.jpg
    IMG_20150131_204410.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 35
So half urine half water you got a darker line ??

Ha maybe I should try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back