• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I know but god it's awful but I'm not complaining!! Xxx

shall I request an admin to move this into pregnancy groups considering there are a bunch of us and this technically is a group now if u ask me :) x

Oasis thats just so wonderful to see the scan pic!! Its such a gorgeous piccie and loving the little baby sitting there all chilled out!!

Now you can celebrate, and most importantly..ENJOY!! xx

Feel free to create your own group in that section but we don't move these type of threads, sorry.

Oasis717 please link your new thread in Pregnancy Journals so we can close this one. Thanks

Ladies I've no idea how to link a new thread but I have made one under pregnancy forums in pregnancy journals called Oasis's Second Rainbow, really hope you find me there and join me cause I'd hate to loose touch with any of you xxxxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2303301-oasiss-second-rainbow.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back