Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol we got married 10th March! We organised it all in just 72 days! Dh proposed on 23rd Dec on his knee, it was raining and he got all muddy but we didn't care! It was mad organising but we had a perfect day and sounds like you will too:) Thank you I'm still feeling fine, would love some symptoms as daft as that sounds but just have to wait and see:) xxxxx

Lol we got married 10th March! We organised it all in just 72 days! Dh proposed on 23rd Dec on his knee, it was raining and he got all muddy but we didn't care! It was mad organising but we had a perfect day and sounds like you will too:) Thank you I'm still feeling fine, would love some symptoms as daft as that sounds but just have to wait and see:) xxxxx

Before you no it your ms will kick in and you will eat your words :p..Oh wow, 72 days that's pretty awesome!,...it so sweet when they get down on there knee to pop the question, I uncontrollably started laughing:haha:, what's a little bit of mud when he's asking for your hand in marriage ayee hehe!, ... mine proposed in the hilton hotel, where we stayed That night too,.. he had put real rose petals all ova the bed, with some of the petals spelling "I love you" he also lit a few candles, added a massive bunch of rose's and a huge I love u balloon, the bed looked so pretty I didn't wanna lay init lol, and there it was hiding in all the petals "the ring box":cloud9: he already had the ring in his hand, he then took my hand, ( at this point I started laughing/crying, I couldn't stop lol), he got down on his knee, and blurted out the famous " will you marry me" and told me how much I mean to him, and then of course i said yes, we then shared a kiss, and popped open the bubbles, it was just simply perfect:blush:.. we went out for dinner after that, and the rest of the night was history ;)... that was also the day I had my solid smiley, so an added bonus!! :haha::rofl:... it was a very special night, and the bestest birthday!, that i'll remember for ever <3

Oh yea, I also had a birthday cake brought to my room, and a candle lit bath full of petals, to say I felt special that night is an understatement! :D

Gosh I don't half ramble on Loool

How are your tests looking?, have u even tested again? Xx

Thank you Sara I hope they keep getting darker!! Xx

Mytime Omg what an utterly romantic proposal that sounds amazing! You must of been bowled over how lovely. Well the tests, the cheapie (not ICS 2 for a quid in Asda!) Was ever so slightly darker tonight (middle test) then the bottom is Asda own brand which I've always used but found hard to get a dark line with, was 6 weeks with my youngest before it went darker than the control and got a decent if faint still pink line so not bad for 13dpo and all OK for today at least:) xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150124_215739.jpg
    IMG_20150124_215739.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 64
Mytime Omg what an utterly romantic proposal that sounds amazing! You must of been bowled over how lovely. Well the tests, the cheapie (not ICS 2 for a quid in Asda!) Was ever so slightly darker tonight (middle test) then the bottom is Asda own brand which I've always used but found hard to get a dark line with, was 6 weeks with my youngest before it went darker than the control and got a decent if faint still pink line so not bad for 13dpo and all OK for today at least:) xxxxx

Your tests are looking great hun!! :happydance: xx

Thank you:) Asda was darker tonight:) (bottom test) was gunna wait til tomorrow but couldn't lol. Feeling a little better and my boobs have been stinging for the last two days xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150125_214318.jpg
    IMG_20150125_214318.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 58
i had the same problem with asda! Dont think they are sensitive tests. Tescos werent too bad. Maybe you should do a FRER or digi...nothing more amazing than seeing the words pregnant on it!! x

I totally agree! If I get to 5 weeks on Sunday will def do a digi:) Asda are supposed to be 15miu but are hard to get a good line in the beginning. I've just spent that much on tests in the last year! All for nothing but hopefully it will be this time, will also be asking for an early scan next week if I get that far:) xxx

Awww I hope if you get the scan youll post a piccie!! I love those early scan picces :D x

Oh def yes:) dh forgot my Asda tests when he went shopping!! Lol. So I used my last Asda Cheapie and it was def much darker:) xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150126_181602~2.jpg
    IMG_20150126_181602~2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 48
WOW look at that difference!!! Definitely progression there...congratulations honey!!! DO THE DIGI!!!!x

Oasis! So happy for ur BFP!!!! Praying for a sticky bean!!!! Lines def progressing so that's a great sign . Whoohoo! :thumbup:

Aw thank you both!:) Dreamer lovely to hear from you, hope youre OK xxxx Will do the digi on Sunday at 5 weeks if I get there:) another slight progression tonight, the bottoms test is Asda own, test above is from 2 days ago, hope that's enough progression for two days, bottom strip is tonights Asda strip and the top is an ic just to show how rubbish they are! I wish I could stop testing but I will after Sunday:) xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150127_202324.jpg
    IMG_20150127_202324.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 51
Progression looks like mine did and i have two very healthy little ones to show for them...definitely got a sticky in there i reckon!!x

Sarah thanks so much that really helps:) I hope so xxxxxxxx you're boys are adorable BTW:) xx

Make a journal so I can stalk you lady!!! :D x

Lol I should do shouldn't I I've never done one before, that's a good idea:) xxx

Oasis, :flower: I'm doing good thank you! Yes make a journal - I'll stalk it! Haha . So very happy that your at this point- good vibes coming ur way!

I'm 9dpo so still early . I gave up charting! Lol

Thanks Dreamer, my doctor told me to stop charting, opks, testing etc and just enjoying bd whenever we wanted which is what we did this cycle and along came the bfp! Dh bought me four Superdrug early tests today, I've been doing a 5 hour hold for my wee but could only manage 3.5 today cause it makes me cramp if I leave it too long (had that with Brooklyn) not sure if this is dark enough for 17dpo but the Asda cheap strip was ever so slightly lighter, I'm just hoping its cause I can't hold for as long not cause there's something wrong, a lady on another thread showed me her Superdrug early test from 15dpo (they're 10miu) and her line was darker than the control, I hate obsessing over these tests lol but if I don't test I'll only worry!! Xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150128_165348.jpg
    IMG_20150128_165348.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members